Cereal???? :)

am i the only person who thinks 30 g is tiny?

Before I started WW, I thought that. But now, I try to drink 500ml of fluid before or with breakfast, and that tends to fills me up.

I am really bad at drinking enough, so I've set myself a fluid challenge :)

depends what you have with most i'm alright but when it comes to rice krispies i have to double! they are just so tiny! :D many on here do have 60gs worth though instead and then 1 point for milk if your having the cereal which is only 1.5 for 30gs then your breakie will only be 4 points for 60gs including milk! bonus :)

I find if you let your cereal sit for a few minutes and swish it round lots then 1/4 pint is plenty for 60g :p xx

haha ace will have to do this! :D

i use to eat a bowl of cereal thinking it was only 3 points lol but it was 6 points when i weighed it and added milk points. I am scared of cereal now lol so i avoid them cause im still a bit greedy with the amount

No way, well I use smaller bowls for breakfast, and my OH who has like 10 extra points then me, can get away with double portions. He looked at a 30g portion of porridge the other day and was like WTF (excuse my language)

I just hope I'm pointing the milk right. I gave my skimmed milk 0.5 points a portion with my cereal.

1/4 of a pint of skimmed milk is 0.5 points...get your jug out ;)

May actually be doing that tomorrow as I'm so worried about going over at the mo, as I really want to lose the weight and I don't want anything to stop me from doing that..

Nawwww you guys! You make me blush! :eek: You're so sweet! But alas I really am at least a size 14! I feel like I should put up some photos of my horrible huuuuge tummy now! lol

Admittedly I think I weigh heavier than I look because I'm a gym freak and spend a heck of a lot of time doing cardio and weight lifting, so I am a bit of a muscle machine :p I'm happy with all my body except for this stupid tummy!! :rolleyes: If only we could pick the spots where the fat drops off eh?! :D

And oh my gosh, I haven't half gone over board on cereal these past few days!!!! :p Thanks again everyone! :D x

Back