Cerulean's Weigh In - Week 16 (Well 15.5 really)

Heya - I just had my Week 15 Wi - and I lost 1lb. Can I just ask - why is this a Weigh In thread? Shouldn't it be just 'results' - why do we care what people weigh? It's how much slimmer they are that people care about - no one looks at someone who's a size 8 and goes 'Wow! She's 9st 4!' They go 'Look at her lovely slim figure!'

Why have we skewed the whole of Minis to be based on lbs lost? No one every picks us up and guesses our weight - we're not cakes at a fete!

Rant over. So - I may have only lost a 1lb and 7lbs over 4 weeks so my average is RIGHT DOWN. but I have lost 4st in 3months and a week and I have lost almost 4 dress sizes in that time. And I may have only lost 1lb, but I lost an inch off my hips and my bust. Now THAT's a result.
So true, I for one get caught up with the numbers but at the end of the day it is about how I feel and how I look in my clothes. I am ready for a different out look about my weight lose. I like your post on this Cerulean!

So this week I lost 4lbs - had it not been such a scorcher and the aircon had been working at work I might not have drunk 4 litres of water before I got to my consultant's and it might have been a slightly more impressive number - but!

Look at my signature! Look at how much muscle I'm gaining over fat!

Also my consultant suggested I might want to step up at this stage. No way! I'm doing another 4 weeks! Whoop whoop!

Hi cerulean what plan are you on? I have been going 5.5 weeks weigh in today I really need to loose 3 stone by sept half way there at the mo :s x

Hi - am on SS

Back