Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Chain Reaction...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Serena A, 17 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Serena A

Serena A Can't think of a title

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(40.38%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining, was on CD
    ...is this the most pointless game ever in the Arcade section?!!

Having said that it did give me some food for thought...if I cheat on my diet it triggers off my own chain reaction of bad food choices thereby undoing all my hard work, which is equally pointless.

Hmmmn I need to get out more :D

night-owl likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    LOL, but it's a very good point. I 'cured' my binge eating by being very conscious of this chain reaction. Realised that the chain could actually be broken. Starting a binge wasn't too big a deal, it's whether I let it go all along the 'chain'.

A great lightbulb moment when I accepted that I had the power to stop it and that each item I ate was my decision, rather than some force that was beyond my control.

Took a while to perfect, but before I knew it, I could cut it off before it had even begun :)

4. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

Diet:
    Optifast
    KD thank you for that thought. It is my desire, hope that I learn how to stop the chain reaction. I have accepted the fact that I have spiraled down the chain reaction slope in the past. Thankfully right now I don't have to deal with food but at some point I will. I am ready to change that chain reaction but not really sure what to do if anything beyond hoping I can stop it at this point. edi

5. Serena A

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(40.38%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining, was on CD
    Do you know of anywhere I can buy those lightbulbs from?:D What you've said is so true, I just need to keep reminding myself of that the next time I feel I "must" eat something. x

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Can't remember where I bought mine, but it's called 'The Click'. Amazing thing. Totally invisible, but you feel it immediately ;)

7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Not Ikea then?! :p

8. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    No. Well, except on bank holidays ;)

9. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Darn it, there's not another one of those til beginning of January - nope, can't wait that long :p

10. Serena A

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(40.38%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining, was on CD
    Ikea - yay! With the added bonus of doing my 10,000 steps for the day trying to follow the one-way system out of the store :D

11. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:

I dunno. Why have the young got so little patience these days:sigh:

Okay...if you must. Move the Bank Holiday. Just this once though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.