Chain Reaction...

Serena A

Can't think of a title
S: 14st12lb C: 8st12lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 6st0lb(40.38%)
...is this the most pointless game ever in the Arcade section?!!

Having said that it did give me some food for thought...if I cheat on my diet it triggers off my own chain reaction of bad food choices thereby undoing all my hard work, which is equally pointless.

Hmmmn I need to get out more :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

KD

Gone fishing
...is this the most pointless game ever in the Arcade section?!!

Having said that it did give me some food for thought...if I cheat on my diet it triggers off my own chain reaction of bad food choices thereby undoing all my hard work, which is equally pointless.

Hmmmn I need to get out more :D

LOL, but it's a very good point. I 'cured' my binge eating by being very conscious of this chain reaction. Realised that the chain could actually be broken. Starting a binge wasn't too big a deal, it's whether I let it go all along the 'chain'.

A great lightbulb moment when I accepted that I had the power to stop it and that each item I ate was my decision, rather than some force that was beyond my control.

Took a while to perfect, but before I knew it, I could cut it off before it had even begun :)

edibeedee

Optifast Girl!
LOL, but it's a very good point. I 'cured' my binge eating by being very conscious of this chain reaction. Realised that the chain could actually be broken. Starting a binge wasn't too big a deal, it's whether I let it go all along the 'chain'.

A great lightbulb moment when I accepted that I had the power to stop it and that each item I ate was my decision, rather than some force that was beyond my control.

Took a while to perfect, but before I knew it, I could cut it off before it had even begun :)

KD thank you for that thought. It is my desire, hope that I learn how to stop the chain reaction. I have accepted the fact that I have spiraled down the chain reaction slope in the past. Thankfully right now I don't have to deal with food but at some point I will. I am ready to change that chain reaction but not really sure what to do if anything beyond hoping I can stop it at this point. edi

Serena A

Can't think of a title

Do you know of anywhere I can buy those lightbulbs from?:D What you've said is so true, I just need to keep reminding myself of that the next time I feel I "must" eat something. x

KD

Gone fishing
Do you know of anywhere I can buy those lightbulbs from?:D

Can't remember where I bought mine, but it's called 'The Click'. Amazing thing. Totally invisible, but you feel it immediately ;)

Serena A

Can't think of a title
Ikea - yay! With the added bonus of doing my 10,000 steps for the day trying to follow the one-way system out of the store :D

KD

Gone fishing
Darn it, there's not another one of those til beginning of January - nope, can't wait that long :p

I dunno. Why have the young got so little patience these days:sigh:

Okay...if you must. Move the Bank Holiday. Just this once though.