Challenge 50 weeks to lose 50!

sarg1970

Helen
Right today is the day! Stood on the scales this morning and it hit 14st! I have never been this heavy! Time to kick my ASS and take this seriously before I put on any more. So here it is 50 weeks to lose 50lb - 1lb per week. Please help me to stay motivated. I am going to take my calories and do the Slimming World Plan again.

Any one what to join me? Motivation and accountability!

Maybe this time I will manage it! Fingers crossed!

Right today is the day! Stood on the scales this morning and it hit 14st! I have never been this heavy! Time to kick my ASS and take this seriously before I put on any more. So here it is 50 weeks to lose 50lb - 1lb per week. Please help me to stay motivated. I am going to take my calories and do the Slimming World Plan again.

Any one what to join me? Motivation and accountability!

Maybe this time I will manage it! Fingers crossed!

Good luck, I think it's easily done :) x

Hiya, I am well up for joining you in this challenge, mine hit 15st yesterday so getting my ass back to Slimming World in the morning!

Count me in!:wavey:

weekend was awful for me, i work in a childrens party business so around chocolate fountains cakes and biscuits all weekend, fell spectacularly off the wagon and into the chocolate fountain on saturday night so trying to be really really good today and have 5 syns max in preparation for tomorrow morning WI!! eeek! hope urs went well this morning? x

Hi

I did not do so well over the weekend either, out for dinner Saturday night, with lots of wine, KFC for Sunday lunch and went out for Indian meal last night as it was my sons birthday, oh and not forgetting the chocolate cake. So all my hard work last week was wasted as I put on 1lb!

But this is a new week and its 14 weeks till my holiday, so unless I want to sink our kayak, I had better get my butt into gear!

Food all planned, exercise all planned, now just need to stick to it 100% for the whole week to get a great result next Monday morning!

i somehow managed a -2.5lb this week! can't believe it! :) yeah i did a "big shop" last night, all meals planned for week and plenty of mullerlights and fruit for snacking!

Hey, I will join you

I get married in a year and this it is my goal to lose on average pound a week till then.

I just started out at class on Monday.

Hey, I will join you

I get married in a year and this it is my goal to lose on average pound a week till then.

I just started out at class on Monday.

Welcome and good luck!

I do not go to a class any more I do it from home - two children and working full time, I just do not get the time to go to a class, I prefer to go to a Zumba or dance class with my spare time, do a bit of body magic.

I lost 6 in my first week. So pleased. 1 pound a week going forward is my aim.

Well done on your pound, another step towards the 50 mark!

Back