**CHALLENGE** Bank Holiday Bikini Beach Babe Challenge

Added, Carrie. Lexie if you reach goal by the end of the challenge you can lead the bikini parade as a special prize :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Added, Carrie. Lexie if you reach goal by the end of the challenge you can lead the bikini parade as a special prize :) Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's a threat to throw me off the wagon & in to the nearest crisp mountain!!!!

:D
Ah ah not sure about the bikini thing!!! I lost some weight, but I would like to wait until I get weighted "officially" next thursday.

Woohoo! Welldone all the losers! Hoping to join in on the losses on Thursday! Xxx

All up to date I think, well done everyone. Remember to post your losses here or I'll not be able to keep track.

Well done everyone so far! My next weigh will be sat coz I'm working on Thursday :( but gives me an extra few days to get a bit more off ( hopefully) lol xxx

Can I join? We've had a few internet problems here recently so I've just seen this post now, but a big summer challenge sounds good to me! I'll be doing 5:2 (I love it!) and a new Jillian Michaels dvd so hopefully I'll be super svelte by the summer!

Of course you can join, just let me know how much you want to lose, 13 weeks left to go...

All added, welcome everyone. All updates will be done on the first post of this thread including a running total.

Back