September Weight Loss Challenge - Lose that Lard!!

Right I've started up an October thread if anyone wants to come across and join if/when they've had their final September weigh in.

We've done SO well this month, lets keep that ball rolling and that flab just dropping off us!

Right I've started up an October thread if anyone wants to come across and join if/when they've had their final September weigh in.

We've done SO well this month, lets keep that ball rolling and that flab just dropping off us!

I can't wait to add up everyone's losses on sat, this has been a great exercise.

Any further suggestions for a challenge to Christmas? I'm doing the aiming for maximum 100% days until then..

I believe there already is a 100% til Xmas thread and an excercise one running.

Hehe lost in translation, I was referring to your post from yesterday for suggestions. I'm doing the 100% challenge and thought we might do October exercise but just noticed it's set up now so can't wait to join!

Hi, I'm withdrawing from the challenge but will be on it for October. I'll weigh myself in the morning and start fresh. beginning of September went so well. looking forward October challenge x x

Jenny any loss is great, I fell way short of target but don't feel like it's that bad. Anyway look forward to our October losses...

Back