**Challenge** Easter is on the way!!

Ooh, rib pain is awful. I broke 3 ribs a few years ago so I know how that feels.

We'll done to the losers, and for those who haven't, better luck next week.

I don't think I will hit mine this week, with only 2 DDs this week because of the bank holiday. I did overestimate a bit, I totally forgot I was going on holiday for a week, otherwise I would of hit it no problem :rolleyes:

I know I won't do it, but massive welldone to everyone! What's the next one gonna be? Xxx

Woohoo! Can't wait for that one! Full fitness first then I'm on it! Xxx

No I'm hitting mine, seemed so doable at the time! Not sure I've ever hit a target yet..... Maybe next time.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I've still only lost the initial 3lbs which was weeks ago. But least its not going up. Phew. I'm going to try my best to get a couple more off before Sunday. I'm thinking positive.

Not going to hit mine either but not too disappointed.... Remind me of this if I don't lose or gain on Sunday ;)

Roll on summer challenge xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm in!!! :D target 8st 10lbs!!! Pleeeeeeaaaassssssseees..... Haha! Xxx

2lb off, not bad considering only 2 DDs and weighing in after UD. Only half a pound off target so was nearly there.

I'm up for a summer challenge, what about spring bank holiday, must only be 6 weeks away or something like that?

2lb off, not bad considering only 2 DDs and weighing in after UD. Only half a pound off target so was nearly there. I'm up for a summer challenge, what about spring bank holiday, must only be 6 weeks away or something like that?

Well done! One at the end of May is 5 weeks on Monday.....

I doubt it, that was yesterday's weigh in after which I had fish and chips lol. Well it was Good Friday!

Back