Challenge for May - think before you drive!

I'm in, I used to walk loads but I've been very ill for a couple of years and had to minimise exertion on unnecessary things (because I was struggling to do the necessary things) but (touch wood) I'm doing a bit better now, healthwise, so I'm trying to get back to my old levels of walking.

Went to the 02 last night and it was late finishing so we had to make a mad dash to the train....

so we ran (i mean ran, not jogged) to get to the tube. then to find out it was chocca and wasnt going anywhere, then we ran again UP escalators to find a Taxi. then we ran from where the taxi dropped us at another train station, through the train station and up 2 flights of stairs to only miss our train anyway by 2 seconds!!

So that was my extra excerise for yesterday!! lol

How annoying is that!!!

I went on a 2 mile dog walk with my friends today

Walked about 4 miles today! xx

i just biked 9 miles with the OH.

We are off on holiday today and I plan on walking around the site a lot while we are there!

Great thread! I decided to ditch the car on Friday to walk to the coffee shop to meet friends as it was such a nice day. Turns out it was 1.5 miles and I walked there and back. I'll definitely start walking a bit more now!

That's great Stacey, sometimes it's further than you realise isn't it!

Well today I have walked to the school! 2 miles ish round trip :)

xxx

You are walking loads now Claire. do you think this is something you will do more often now? It's not so easy for me right now while I am away as I don't know where anything is! But when I am back home I will be walking more. I actually enjoyed my walks to the shop, I found a few excuses to make extra trips there!

Back