Challenge for the week: drink more, anyone want to join me?

Flippy

So last week I out on 1/2 lb, probably because it was my TOTM but a couple of people have asked me if I'm drinking enough and I'm probably not as I don't tend to get thirsty.

Soooooo I'm going to try and have 5 large glasses of water (with sugar free squash) in addition to my usual 1 or 2 cups of tea. I normally manage 2 or 3 glasses if water so should be manageable.

Anyone want to join me?

I'm trying to drink more too... As soon as I get to work I fill up a 1.5 litre bottle of water and find that I sip from it all day. If I don't do it then I don't drink but if it's in front of me I seem to manage :)

I'll join you!!! She say taking her water bottle in hand and having a sip......

I've started making more of a effort this week to drink more so this well help :)

I'm definitely in on this, I hardly ever drink water, maybe one or two glasses with my dinner but that's it! I'm aiming for at least 6 glasses a day, starting today.

I'm there, I'm totally in your water-gang. Our office has silly little cups from the water cooler which would mean I would have to go up there like every 2 seconds to get 2 litres in a day, so I have got a 1lr bottle with me today, a bottle of Robs Orange and Mango NAS squash, and I'm good to go! Is it silly that I sometimes think drinking water will add weight as I think it will retain?

I don't drink enough but I'm trying to improve this, especially as I have heard that being hydrated helps your skin & as I have a lot to loose I want to do anything I can.

I've been drinking quite a lot of fizzy, flavoured spring water. I find having it in a 500ml bottle means I drink more than out of a glass.

I'm up for drinking more water. I dont drink hardly anything which I know is terrible. I am going to make a consious effort to at least have a drink of water when I am eating. :)

Drink more. Does that include alcohol? 'cause I know I'll be drinking a hell of a lot more of that this Bank Holiday Weekend :D

I`ll join the water gang!!

Like everyone else I probably don`t drink enough. Just downloaded an app for my phone to remind me. You hear the sound of water being poured when the phone thinks you need it. According to the app I need 8 glasses a day. Gives a round of applause if I reach the daily target! :)

GrannieAnnie said:
I`ll join the water gang!!

Like everyone else I probably don`t drink enough. Just downloaded an app for my phone to remind me. You hear the sound of water being poured when the phone thinks you need it. According to the app I need 8 glasses a day. Gives a round of applause if I reach the daily target! :)

What app is that?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

can i join in, i don't drink tea or coffee so very often don't drink enougth, worked out the other week that when i am working i drink about 550 mls a day !!
have challenged my self to 2.5 litres a day, as i am assurred it helps with weight loss, using robinsons NAS to encourage me as water to boring lol
i have taken to feeling 2 500ml water bottles at a time and keeping one handy all the time. once they are empty i just keep refilling, i have had 1lt so far today just started on the second.
good luck everybody xx

Mandy xx

Back