Challenge for the week: drink more, anyone want to join me?

Hope the weigh in went well.

I was naughty today as I've only had one glass of water but I have had two mugs of tea and two cups of coffee.

Flippy said:
On my 4th large glass of squash, a bit behind schedule if I want to drink 5 by the end of the day but have drunk more than I normally do!

I'd need to run to the loo all night. Hehe. Glad your doing better than me.
Tomorrow I will do better. :)

Flippy said:
I probably will, I normally do a loo trip every time I wake up anyway, wonder if I'll get any sleep tonight!

At least you will know you have drunk enough water. Hope your sleep isn't too interrupted!

i have managed 2.5 litres of NAS squash and a 600ml bottle of pepsi max. feel verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry full and know i will be weeing all night
lol

My app is a freebie for androids.

Just called drinking water. Only just noticed that if I turn my phone sideways I get a graph for the month!:D

Oh must have a look for that app! How's everyone doing today? I've just finished my 1.5 litre bottle and will have about 2 more pints before bed time :)

Oh must have a look for that app! How's everyone doing today? I've just finished my 1.5 litre bottle and will have about 2 more pints before bed time :)

Wow and I thought I was doing well, on my 5th or 6th (lost count) 300ml glass of squash, so that puts me at 1.5L or 1.8L which is a LOT for me!

I actually didn't wake up at all last night which is very unusual!

How's everyone else doing?

I also thought I was doing well with the 1.5 litres while at work! From tomorrow going to try and drink the same amount after work too...

Good work Flippy!

I woke up during the night and earlier when we were walking the dogs I REALLY needed to pee !! I bought a 6 pack of 1.5 litre bottles of water when I was doing my shopping at the weekend, so I find it easy to stay on track as I make sure I drink one every day and then have a couple more glasses if I can.

ok, i thought i'd check in and see how everyone is doing! From the beginning of the week I upped the challenge for myself and now try and fill my 1.5 bottle up twice. (Once in the morning and once when I get back from lunch). So far I've managed to drink all 3 litres but now find that I need to pee all day and not only in the morning!!

I'm back at work this week, and I've been taking my 1.5 litre bottle in with me, I drink it all through the day, and before I go home I refill it from the water purifier and drink another 1.5 litres during the rest of the afternoon/evening.

water

Tried to up my water intake myself. I think I have carried around and misplaced 5 bottles of water in the past two days. :tear_drop:

Back