challenge yourself...............I'm going to!

Hi all.
I've been part of this forum for almost a week now and am really touched by all the support that is available. So, as part of that support, I would like to ask any new comers on the site if they would like to join me for a challenge? How about we set ourselves a challenge to reach a goal in a set period of time? My goal is to lose 8lb by the end of June which will put me right at the front door of my target! so, is there anyone with me on this one??? It'll hopefully give us a focus and some extra support if nothing else. what have we got to loose? Lets do it for the sun!

Count me in! I'm rejoining WW tomorrow. Once I get an official start weight I'll come up with a number to hit by the end of June

Hiya hun, welcome to the forum

we do challenges like this on the forum already which you can join in with :)

Count me in aswell... By the end of June I would like to get to 11 stone exactly which is 81/2 pounds away.... That will then be a total loss of 6 stone and 3lbs...I know it is totally achievable but I have a few things coming up in the middle and end of the month that I worry will affect me..Do you ever find that when you have been a bit bad of a saturday evening (!!) and know you saved some points but maybe not enough to cut it, you say to yourself.. well whats the point, I may aswell keep being bad..!!?? I think my mindset is 100% my battle when it comes to weight loss.....

Hey, got weighed last night and had 2lbs off..... getting ever closer to the 11 stone target. I was thinking of uping the target to 11 stone 3lbs which will be exactly 6 stone off, think its better having a smaller goal for the end of june so that its achievable and I am more likely to get there and not be disappointed... so..... 3 1/2 pounds to go, should be achievable, even with a few nights out!!

I want to lose 21lb by the end of June :) x

13lb down! I am happy :) 8lb to go to reach my June target x

Thanks Julie :) Well done to you! You have done really well x

Back