Challenge

Hi all!

Like a few others its time of totm for me this week...and feeling really bloated! I have weigh in today and i know i have gained as i stepped on the scales this morning and have put on 5 & 1/2 lb!!:eek::eek::eek: (i hope its not anymore on the SW scales) but i know its water retention and that it will be all off by next week:).

curlgirl...dont worry about being a week behind, i will be aswell with my gain this week.

Hope you are all doing well!

gg

xx

curly girl

don't worry just as long as you have set your target as a realistic amount with you having one less week!

Hope everyone esle is doing ok.....

I am upside down at the minute getting the house painted, top to bottom!!

Doing my head in.. The painter left all of the paint out last night on my kitchen work tops. I couldn't be ars*d to move them to cook tea so guess what I had?????

Hot dog buns with red sauce and crisps.... Very naughty.....
Just having a smoothie for brekkie to try and limit the damage. Might be upside down for the next 3 days as well so what can I have tonight (devil horns coming out!!!) indian, fish shop... Need to stop these thoughts now, will just try damage limitation!

Keep going everyone

Wobbly

Well done on the loss Sonban!!!

Ok, today is the start of my challenge as was away for a few days and missed starting with everyone else!!

Current Weight 12st 3lbs
Goal Weight 11st 10lbs (this puts me in healthy weight range, but would like to lose a bit more later on!!)
Height 5ft 9ins
Weigh Day Friday

Wobbly 71 - 12 lbs - Wk 1 - -2

Sonban - 10 lbs - Wk 1 - 1.5

Katona - 7 lbs - Wk 1 - 2 lb

Minime - 7 lbs - Wk 1

Curlygirl - 7 lbs - Wk 1

Mrs V - 8 lbs - Wk 1 - 2

Foodfairy - 7 lbs - Wk 1

gg 2007 - 14 lbs - Wk 1

ThinLizzy - 14 lbs - - 2.25

Keep up the good work everyone!!!!

hiya wobbly, can you put me down for a maintain this week hun. i didnt go to class as i was ill

Minime - 7 lbs - Wk 1

Curlygirl - 7 lbs - Wk 1

Mrs V - 8 lbs - Wk 1 - 2

Foodfairy - 7 lbs - Wk 1 sts

gg 2007 - 14 lbs - Wk 1

ThinLizzy - 14 lbs - - 2.25

Keep up the good work everyone!!!!

Can you put me down for 4 lbs as my target for next 4 weeks please? x

Woooo Hoooo!!! Week 2 (I weigh in today) and I have lost 7lbs this week!!!!
So far, I have now lost 9lbs in 2 weeks!
Good Luck everyone!

weighed in this morning at 10 stone 12.5pound so lost 2.5 pound. I have to admit that I have really cheated over the weekend though, thats why my diary hasn't been updayed. I really struggle over the weekends so I am giong to try harder this week!

weighed in this morning at 10 stone 12.5pound so lost 2.5 pound. I have to admit that I have really cheated over the weekend though, thats why my diary hasn't been updayed. I really struggle over the weekends so I am giong to try harder this week!

Fantastic curlygirl well done.:D

Well done Curly Girl!! It is still a loss!

Hi All,

Unfortunately, cos of my break, I am now up to 15st 4.5lbs...so have gained what I lost and .25lb more!!!
Oh well, onwards and downwards!!!

Morning Thin Lizzy - but did you have a good time?
Don't worry about the gain, that will soon come off!

Minime - 7 lbs - Wk 1

Curlygirl - 7 lbs - Wk 1 - 2.5

Mrs V - 8 lbs - Wk 1 - 2 Wk 2 - 7

Foodfairy - 7 lbs - Wk 1

gg 2007 - 14 lbs - Wk 1

ThinLizzy - 14 lbs - Wk 1 - 2.25 Wk 2 - + 3

Torquayblond - 4 -

Back