Chams Diary

Thanks mini I really do appreciate the support on this forum!!! I'm excited and looking forward to it. Xx

Well still trudging along feeling bit wobbly and light headed now and then not enough to stop me... yesterday's weigh in and I'm back in the 11s yippee Total weight loss in two weeks 10lbs so happy with that.

Had daughters 18th birthday meal out at the Indian I dropped my products for the day and just had chicken from various dishes no sauce picked the chicken out had two platefuls and was stuffed.

Popped into super drug found some meal replacement bars for £1.25 raspberry yogurt omg so delish so chewy and heavy really nice.. 225 cals a pop I'll have me some of that. Change it up a bit and half the price of Cambridge bars and more or less the same value of carbs as Cambridge bars.

I'm planning on having meat and veg for Xmas dinner that will be it. I'm not too bothered or feel I'm missing out im happy to be back in the zone there will be plenty more christmasses

Post Xmas eating and diving head first into chocolates and cheese and biscuits, pork pies, crisis, nuts, lots of wine I'm back on the fasting wagon !!! todays weigh in 12.4 which makes it a 5lb gain I'm not bothered I started to feel so weak and lethargic and really needed food. Thinking of doing my own version of 4:3 using Cambridge shakes on my DD will see how it goes if it goes tits up then I will just aim for Sole source again but would really like to try. So day 1 fasting planning on having today 3 Cambridge products (not had any yet and it's 7pm) will squeeze them in when I finish work at 8pm. Going to weigh after a DD to start then go weekly. Weigh in Tom morning.

Back