Chams Diary

Ahhh Thankyou I do feel better. So much more energetic and bouncy because I'm happy eeeeeeek:)

Wow Cham, you look great. Did you enjoy your run? You have totally motivated me

Hi Laura where u been? What's happening?

Yes enjoyed run. Did 3 miles and then.played a football match in the afternoon. For 90 minutes so lots of running. Having a day off today. Cleaned and tidied house, caught up with washing and ironing, cooked dinner and now having a lie down. :)

Hi Laura where u been? What's happening?

Yes enjoyed run. Did 3 miles and then.played a football match in the afternoon. For 90 minutes so lots of running. Having a day off today. Cleaned and tidied house, caught up with washing and ironing, cooked dinner and now having a lie down. :)

Hey Cham, wow that's a lot of running about. Go you! I'm sure you will reach your mini goal with burning it all of yesterday :)

I'm ha ing an early night tonight as have a busy week ahead as working full time and starting uni! This will really test my will power lol

8 miles done. Didn't do to bad timewise either. My breathing is sussed now its just my legs can't keep up. They are still quite weak. Going out again tomorrow. WI this morning 10.3.6 seem to be hanging around this weight for a while but always hoping for a whoosh.

Down to 10.2 this morning. Omg was 10 years ago I was last at this weight. I'm loving it woohoo I can smell the 9's

10.0.6 yeeeeesss get in there. Went for a run did much further than usual andfelt really good. I'm on step 3 now and must say its lovely eating real grub. I'm squeezing this fat out as we speak, I wanna see the 9's

WOW Cham - how fabulous - Go girrrrlllllll x:eek:

Amazing Cham. Another day or 2 and you'll be in the 9's-how cool is that? :)

I know I can't wait.. I've Vernon the 10's for 7 weeks, must say I've had enough of them now. Need those 9's lol

Hahaha! Could have been worse! Yep, def time for those 9's for you :) good luck x

How I achieved this I don't know, I ate loads yesterday including two glasses of wine and some Pringles oh and some blue cheese. My fav, I did do an 8 mile brisk walk with dogs, rest day today and run tomorrow. Yipee do dah day

That's fantastic Cham!!!! So good to see the 9's :) so chuffed for you x

Hey Cham, how's things going?

Hey ya, I dragged myself out on a very bad run today 8 miles (4 walking) feel a but rough have got a bad throat and just feel generally grotty, WI at 9.13.6 so happy with that but had an eating head on me and have clocked up 1076 cals today. Going to fast all day tomorrow and just have a couple of bars and some home made soup for tea so should be about 500 cals tmw, rest day too as legs are hurting and if I feel like this I won't be bothered to even get up ( poor kids lol)
How u doing? What's Ur stats?

I'm back
Lots has happened since I reached my target in 2013. I became a consultant for Cambridge, absolutely loved my job and gave it everything. Became very successful and had a downline of 5 trainees then sadly my whole life as I knew it ended. My beautiful 22 year old son passed away in tragic circumstances 26/8/14
Getting up every day and breathing was my first priority, 2nd priority was being there for my 15 year old daughter. Everything else went out the window I didn't care about my weight I initially lost weight where I wasn't eating but after going in very strong medication to numb my pain I ate and ate and piled 3 stone back on. Still not caring carried on like that until now. My head is now in the right place to start afresh I'm not a consultant anymore but now have one of my very own to help me on my new journey of self discovery... albeit again

Starting weight 12.9
1st week weigh in lost 5.5lbs
SOle source

Day 8 today and all is going well I have not cheated and only having my one shake, Thai ckn sachet and strawberry yogurt bar. They are yummy.

Feeling positive and goodness only knows I need this in my life to bring a bit of my old sparkle back.

Welcome back Cham:)

I am so very sorry to hear your very sad news and please accept my heartfelt deepest sympathy on the loss of your beautiful son (((HUGS))

Good to have you with us again and I am happy for you, that you have found a consultant to support you on your weight loss journey.

Very well down on your fantastic first week... 5.5lb is a great start!:0clapper:

When you add a weight ticker to your signature it will show if you turn your mobile sideways.

Good to hear you are feeling positive and now that your head is in the right place it will help to make the weight loss journey that bit easier.

Good luck Cham, we are all here to help and support you:)

Welcome back Cham:)

I am so very sorry to hear your very sad news and please accept my heartfelt deepest sympathy on the loss of your beautiful son (((HUGS))

Good to have you with us again and I am happy for you, that you have found a consultant to support you on your weight loss journey.

Very well down on your fantastic first week... 5.5lb is a great start!:0clapper:

When you add a weight ticker to your signature it will show if you turn your mobile sideways.

Good to hear you are feeling positive and now that your head is in the right place it will help to make the weight loss journey that bit easier.

Good luck Cham, we are all here to help and support you:)

Thanks mini I really do appreciate the support on this forum!!! I'm excited and looking forward to it. Xx

Back