change in me

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
hi all!

went shoppin yday and everything i got is a size 18!!!(previously a size 22)i have a bum in my jeans. i dont look like a gangsta any more who wears baggy jeans!even got into river island stuff!woooooooooooo

also got me a new "doo" last nite

my mates a professional hairdresser and he does my hair when i need it doin for free. me loves it. im a really light blonde now with really short layers like the mod rocker style but its cos i like to have big hair when i got out so i can backcomb it!still got the long hair tho...(fake but shhh) feel baldy with out it!

i can feel my self changin so much. i neva want it to end!!

xx

It is fantastic when you feel great makes the hard times worthwhile, I remember going and trying on a dress in debenhams, kept the tag on and a few weeks later went and changed it for a smaller size... Take a photo of the new you so we can see the new hairdo...

Love

Well done! It's all good stuff :D

its mad isnt it?

ive just got into a size 16 and i pick them up in the shops look and think nahhh i'll never get into those...then i do :D

ive not been into evans for about 3 months. that alone is reward enough!

yeh i dont see 60 year old women as the same clothes as me no more! no offence to the 60 yr old women out there but im 21 we shouldnt be wearing the same stuff!always happens when u shop in evans!

Back