Change in VLCD

Yeye

Silver Member
Hi all, I'm interested to hear from anyone who has come to S&S from another VLCD and how their losses compare.
I'm currently on LT considering refeed for Christmas 1wk and start S&S.
any help would b massively appreciated xx

hey Yeye , I came from CD and my losses have been pretty much the same but I do enjoy the variety on slim and save as I didnt realy like many CD products but on the flip side I do miss going to my CD for my weekly weigh in
Congrats on your losses so far you have done amazing!
Jo x

Hi Yeye, I have just come over from Exante - not cause I didn't like it just cause I needed a bit of a variety and I couldn't stomach the bars. I have just had my first pack of the cottage pie and I have to say it was lush! Looking forward to the praline bar tonight - certainly makes a change from the vanilla shake. I post my weight weekly so I am hoping for no blips...:eek:

Thank so much for the reply's!

So it's four packs a day for tfr? X

Yes, 4 packs a day :) I came over from Lighter Life, only did it for 3 weeks and found it very restrictive as the pack varieties are so few, and I just couldn't stomach half of them. I love the variety of S&S and I'm sure if I'd not changed, I would have thrown in the towel on vlcd's by now. Very happy with my losses on S&S.

Hi there. I came over to S&S from Cambridge. My losses have been slightly less on S&S, but I'm pretty sure this is just because when I started I had over 10 stone to lose, and now I'm getting closer to target I'd expect the weight loss to naturally slow down. In my opinion S&S is loads better than Cambridge, the range of products is far wider plus they all taste amazing! Not to mention the cost, S&S is cheaper than most other alternatives I have looked at. You don't get the weekly weigh in, but the S&S online team are always very helpful if you have any questions or concerns about how you are doing. Good luck with your decision - and well done on your loss so far! Potter x

Thank for ur reply Potter.

My WI in Monday. I think I will do 2 more weeks, one week refeed, one week healthy eating then start S&S on 01/01/13 x

You don't have to refeed and come out of ketosis. You are going from one ketogenic diet to another so you can swap straght from one to another.

I did LL and then I added SnS packs - I did a combination of SnS and LL. The SnS packs are much nicer. Good luck!

You don't have to refeed and come out of ketosis. You are going from one ketogenic diet to another so you can swap straght from one to another.

I did LL and then I added SnS packs - I did a combination of SnS and LL. The SnS packs are much nicer. Good luck!

Thanx Weasy but I'm planning on a few glasses of the pink stuff over Christmas ;-) x

Yeye said:
Thanx Weasy but I'm planning on a few glasses of the pink stuff over Christmas ;-) x

Well enjoy! Be aware though that Christmas is a dangerous time and we often loose people completely from the forum come January. I would suggest that you define a specific day when you will start SnS and that you spend time visualising yourself doing it - maybe even planning which packs you'll have. That could make a big difference in keeping yourself on track. Have fun!

Well enjoy! Be aware though that Christmas is a dangerous time and we often loose people completely from the forum come January. I would suggest that you define a specific day when you will start SnS and that you spend time visualising yourself doing it - maybe even planning which packs you'll have. That could make a big difference in keeping yourself on track. Have fun!

Thanx! I will deffo b starting either 1st or 2nd of Jan. No danger of me going loco ;-) x

Thanks for the advice weasey-My re-feed week (week 12) coincides nicely with Christmas week! but I know what you mean about not getting back on it so to that end I now declare that on 2nd Jan 2013 I will be back on SnS for he last leg of my journey. If by some miracle I am a goal on that day I will back on here to let you all know, and for support with maintenance.

iwillbethinagain said:
Thanks for the advice weasey-My re-feed week (week 12) coincides nicely with Christmas week! but I know what you mean about not getting back on it so to that end I now declare that on 2nd Jan 2013 I will be back on SnS for he last leg of my journey. If by some miracle I am a goal on that day I will back on here to let you all know, and for support with maintenance.

I look forward to hearing from you in January!

How much do u want to lose on ur restart?
I'm planning on starting S&S also on 2nd of Jan for the 2nd and final part of my weight loss x

How much do u want to lose on ur restart?
I'm planning on starting S&S also on 2nd of Jan for the 2nd and final part of my weight loss x

You have done awesome so far! I need to lose another 5lbs but suspect I will gain about 7lbs over Christmas (based on past years!) so I will have 12lbs ish to lose so call it a stone, hopefully by the beginning of February. Not a lot, but enough to push me up a clothes size or 2.

Back