Change is here

Ooh brilliant. Have you looked on hot uk deals for holidays? I booked my last one through a link on their website and it was amazing. Only did a city break but 4 days in copenhagen for 2 at £210 for flights and b and b :)

Ooh brilliant. Have you looked on hot uk deals for holidays? I booked my last one through a link on their website and it was amazing. Only did a city break but 4 days in copenhagen for 2 at £210 for flights and b and b :)

no i havent hun will give it a browse tho, i always book with thomas cook but last year they had hardly anythin left so i booked with lowcostholidays, was gonna do the same again this year, i wanna go to turkey again love love love it! x

just looked and they all seem to be departing from london gatwick manchester but none for birmingham :( the others are too far!

Awh noway :( you an follow the links and change the airport on the website sometimes. Birminghams my closest too but i prefer to fly from manchester haha

Awh noway :( you an follow the links and change the airport on the website sometimes. Birminghams my closest too but i prefer to fly from manchester haha

i dont mind east midlands, just bit further on, bhams crap lol but more inconvienient! x

Haha i flew from birmingham for years and hated it. I love manchester because you get off the plane and walk straight into a greggs!!!

Haha i flew from birmingham for years and hated it. I love manchester because you get off the plane and walk straight into a greggs!!!

haha, i dont eat in there, just drink haha and then go for a spray of perfume before i board haha x

Oh god i cant go to an airport without eating something otherwise I'd end up spending a fortune on duty free!

So heres my final diary entry of the week. Really not looking forward to my wi tomorrow but que sera ill just kick myself up the backside!

Attachments

• image-3401779842.jpg
    image-3401779842.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 50
70 squats done which is day 5. Missed out the rest day this time as ive missed my gym and c25k for a few days while ive been ill.

So weighed in this morning and I sts. Very happy with this. I had a cheeky weigh in on thursday and id put 2lb on so very happy to have sts

Thanks shez :)

So weighed in this morning and I sts. Very happy with this. I had a cheeky weigh in on thursday and id put 2lb on so very happy to have sts

Well done :) I'd take a sts over a gain any day x

Todays diary entry. 38/36pp but i dont mind.

Breakfast
Bacon
Scrambled egg
Mushroom
Bake beans

Lunch
Tortilla wrap
Ham
Cheese
Low calorie coleslaw

Dinner
Lamb chops
New potatoes
Carrot
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Peas
Broad beans
Gravy

Anytime
6 chunks dairy milk

Exercise
90 minute walk

Start the 100 day on plan challenge tomorrow so needed a last bit of chocolate haha!

Attachments

• image-2496200649.jpg
    image-2496200649.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 45
Well done. Xx

Thanks tigger.

Just completed day 6 of squat challenge so thats 75 down. Prefer doing it just before bed so it wears me out. Planning on going swimming at 7am so hopefully ill wake up haha x

So started today with

Bowl of pineapple 0pp
Pomegranate green tea 0pp

And feel awesome!

Here to subscribe x

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey welcome :)

So the rest of the day has been pretty good. Gorged on pineapple all day i must say its nice to snack on something that isnt crisps.

Had 45/36 pp but all good choices so im happy. Went over because of extra meat in my chilli for tea and i didnt have any rice so i cant complain haha

Back