Change is here

New update 3lb on. Totally expected it as i went away for a few days and just seem constantly hungry. Trying slim fast again. Need to get out of the 14s soon its driving me crazy.

Sorry to hear you gained, but it will come off soon I'm sure.

just wanted to also wish you luck for the 5k. I know you mentioned slim fast to boost your weightless but make sure you eat well on that day so you've got the stamina to do the run!

let us all know how you get on x

New update 3lb on. Totally expected it as i went away for a few days and just seem constantly hungry. Trying slim fast again. Need to get out of the 14s soon its driving me crazy.

How are u finishing SF? X

Slimfast is good thanks. Ive had to increase my calories for a few days as ive worked 13 hour shifts at work running around and 1200 calories isnt enough to sustain it but other wise ita going very well. Lost 2lb last week. Hoping for another loss this week but i dont mind if i dont as i know im eatting healthily and my clothes are much loose so im happy with inches rather than lbs :)

Slimfast is good thanks. Ive had to increase my calories for a few days as ive worked 13 hour shifts at work running around and 1200 calories isnt enough to sustain it but other wise ita going very well. Lost 2lb last week. Hoping for another loss this week but i dont mind if i dont as i know im eatting healthily and my clothes are much loose so im happy with inches rather than lbs :)

That's a good attitude to have, 1200 certainly isn't enough with those shifts! When do you WI? X

Hey. I wi sunday mornings which is probably silly as i work very long shifts over the weekend but i like a challenge haha.

Thank you for subscribing :) im hoping to post more now and throw my head back into the game especially as half term is coming to an end so ill have more time to focus.

Hey im doing ok thank you. Ran race for life on sunday and completed it in 39 minutes which was great. Havent weighed in this week so hopefully come sunday ill have lost a bit.

Hey im doing ok thank you. Ran race for life on sunday and completed it in 39 minutes which was great. Havent weighed in this week so hopefully come sunday ill have lost a bit.

Good Luck for Sunday, fingers crossed for a good result x

Hi
can I just ask something as I am only allowed 34 pro points a day and I weigh currently 16st 4 lbs.

I have been reading your diary which is great but how come you can have 36 pro points when you were 14st

should I be having more points do you think?

confused

Back