Change of hairstyle

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
What does everyone think of a long pob style for an oval face?

My hair is shoulder length and I am sick of having it done and then tying it back into a ponytail...

Not a pleasant photo comin....

Opinions please...

nikki 010.jpg

Should look good hun, I've got an oval face with a bob, that may not be an entirely good thing! xx

Oh my lord are you me???? lol

I have spent ages researching this very topic... only to get my hair cut in what I thought was the 'long pob' the other day and my cousin who is my hairdresser made a complete and utter mess of it!!!! My hair, I think, is too think for it!!!

had to get it 'fixed' twice and now i am happy enough with it... but i will be letting it grow again from now on!!!

Make sure your hairdresser knows what you are looking for and that you trust her/him before you go through with it!!

Gen xxx

What does everyone think of a long pob style for an oval face?

My hair is shoulder length and I am sick of having it done and then tying it back into a ponytail...

Not a pleasant photo comin....

Opinions please...

View attachment 2198

Do you like it swept around your face a bit, with a long fringe but keeping it shoulder length??

Mine's like that now, not like it is in my photo....lol (note to self...Lacey change your sig piccy!!) :)

I got fed up with my hair long and had it cut about 8 weeks ago and im loving it!

I had about 4 inches cut off mine, layered with a fringe.. i didn't get on 2 well with the fringe thou.. so now have a side one.. im liking it like this.

It's nice to have a change.. feels good :D
I'd say go for it hun...

My pic on the side is my new cut :D

When I was training as a hairdresser I was taught that an oval face can take any style.

Hope that helps:)

It looks lovely hun, do you like it?

Gxx

It looks brilliant! I've decided I'm not having my hair cut again until I reach my goal weigh because I don't know what will suit my new slim face shape hence my hair is a mess at the moment!:D.

I really like it especially the colour it has copper blocks running through it, it is alot shorter at the back than I am used to, got a cold neck!! I do like it though and it was lovely to get pampered..

I am still feeling a bit crappy, I am feeling rough today, had a really bad stomach last night..

Love

Back