change over from cambridge diet sole source to ww

amandaw2409 said:
Hi everyone I'm due to finish Cambridge on Monday and have my ww first meeting Monday eveningi have lost 2 st on Cambridge bit now need to teach myself food, does anyone have any helpful tips for me or maybe done this themselves also I have a planned night out next Friday to a Chinese Buffett I was debating leaving ww untill the week after but I can't afford another week on Cambridge what do people suggest many thanks and hope your all doing well
Start weight 15st 12
Lost 2 st on Cambridge
Start weight on ww.... ?

I'm do pleased I stumbled across this post! I've been struggling on Cambridge for a week! It's too hard, although the losses are good if you stick to it which I didn't! I found it So hard. Now my old consultant told me she has had health problems due to her being in ketosis for so long that she is nearly at point of going into a diabetic hypo all the time even though she isn't diabetic! That she faints all the time, something to do with her blood sugars. All scary stuff! Anyway I'm starting Ww Tom. Hope you'll have me on this thred. Good luck x

vadey said:
I'm do pleased I stumbled across this post! I've been struggling on Cambridge for a week! It's too hard, although the losses are good if you stick to it which I didn't! I found it So hard. Now my old consultant told me she has had health problems due to her being in ketosis for so long that she is nearly at point of going into a diabetic hypo all the time even though she isn't diabetic! That she faints all the time, something to do with her blood sugars. All scary stuff! Anyway I'm starting Ww Tom. Hope you'll have me on this thred. Good luck x

Really?! Wow that's a bit scary.

Keep us updated. I'm moving to ww over next few days just finishing the products I have left x seems there's quite a few of us over here at the moment x

Yeah honestly. I'd love to have the stamina to do it. If you read lea diary on cd she has done amazing and is a great supporter and motivator but the diet isn't for me. I keep on and off it so resounded myself to little and often x

vadey said:
Yeah honestly. I'd love to have the stamina to do it. If you read lea diary on cd she has done amazing and is a great supporter and motivator but the diet isn't for me. I keep on and off it so resounded myself to little and often x

It's not for everyone. Different strokes for different folks. It's about finding what works for us x to me cd isnt worth the headache if you don't/can't commit 100% to ss or ss+ and being able to do that is tough x

Are you moving to ww today? X

Yes started this morning! I've been doing Ww and Cambridge on and off since jan. if I had just put my efforts into Ww I could be two and half stone down now! X

vadey said:
Yes started this morning! I've been doing Ww and Cambridge on and off since jan. if I had just put my efforts into Ww I could be two and half stone down now! X

I'm finishing my products in with pp now but letting ww take the lead now so not too worried about foods from step 3 etc. be good to walk it together. What are you having today x

I've had two crumpets and a banana. Not really set up for Ww as only had cd stuff in and food for the rest of my family which isn't junk but like to have food in to keep me on track. I'm going to write a plan of what meals I'm going to make in the week and go do a food shop. Looking forward to having fruit and veg! When are you starting? X

I've had two crumpets and a banana. Not really set up for Ww as only had cd stuff in and food for the rest of my family which isn't junk but like to have food in to keep me on track. I'm going to write a plan of what meals I'm going to make in the week and go do a food shop. Looking forward to having fruit and veg! When are you starting? X

Not bad choices though! I'm starting to move across today - gently. Will be running cambridge products alongside until about wednesday as i still have some left. So breakfast was cd porridge and strawberries. I have ham salad and a ww yoghurt for lunch, some fruit and tonight will do cod with pasta - maybe with a tomato or philly based sauce. Just trying to introduce the diff foods slowly but have been on step three for a week and a bit now so hopefully shouldn't be too bad of a shock to the system x I'm same though - need to have a plan and right stuff to hand! will be working on next weeks' meal plan this weekend x are you going to start a diary or do you already have one? x

I'm going to start a diary I think. To keep me on track. I'm going out this weekend drinking but will be good and responsible with drink x

God i've not had a drink in ages lol. Enjoy it - let me know when you set up a diary i come follow x

Rkmriddell said:
What we got nice then? X

Lots of fruit and veg. Which costs a bomb! Grapes, strawberrys, rasberrys and blue berries 9 quid just for that little lot!! Made a list and mostly stuck to it and got everything I need for my planned meals and got a few items for kids etc and was a lot less than when I went last week and shopped as I went!! X

If you go to a local fruit and veg shop or market it's loads cheaper.
I get a punnet of strawberries for about 70p
I think it stays fresher for longer aswell

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

vadey said:
Lots of fruit and veg. Which costs a bomb! Grapes, strawberrys, rasberrys and blue berries 9 quid just for that little lot!! Made a list and mostly stuck to it and got everything I need for my planned meals and got a few items for kids etc and was a lot less than when I went last week and shopped as I went!! X

Yeah fruit is scary expensive isn't it!!! I do mine online to try and keep costs down too. What meals have you planned? X

purple_rain said:
If you go to a local fruit and veg shop or market it's loads cheaper.
I get a punnet of strawberries for about 70p
I think it stays fresher for longer aswell

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This is def better option its just a time thing sometimes eh x

It is just time. Supermarket on my door step. I've just had chorizo prawns and rocket with tiger bread! Yum!!!! 10 points, would have been really low but the bread was a lot x

So first weigh in tomoro nite and time will tell am finding this week is getting easier and cant wait to carry on with weight watchers 2 other girls from work are on it and doing really well - will let u know tomoro how weighin goes x

Back