change over from cambridge diet sole source to ww

amandaw2409 said:
So first weigh in tomoro nite and time will tell am finding this week is getting easier and cant wait to carry on with weight watchers 2 other girls from work are on it and doing really well - will let u know tomoro how weighin goes x

Fingers crossed!

Hi! I've started WW yesterday and switching from cd also!! So nice to eat food but be healthy at the same time! I'm expecting a gain to begin with but after that this last stone will be coming off lol

Total loss so far- 37lbs

amandaw2409 said:
So first weigh in tomoro nite and time will tell am finding this week is getting easier and cant wait to carry on with weight watchers 2 other girls from work are on it and doing really well - will let u know tomoro how weighin goes x

Good luck let us know x

xxrebeccaxx said:
Hi! I've started WW yesterday and switching from cd also!! So nice to eat food but be healthy at the same time! I'm expecting a gain to begin with but after that this last stone will be coming off lol

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Quite a few of us at the moment lol. Good luck x

Good luck!!!

I'm thinking about moving to WW soon too. Currently on week 9 of SS and back down to the size clothes i was over a year ago so want to start eating again and being healthy and making the right choices food wise so think it is time to swap. I love CD but it has caused me to start to fear eating proper food, which isn't good.

I'm thinking about moving to WW soon too. Currently on week 9 of SS and back down to the size clothes i was over a year ago so want to start eating again and being healthy and making the right choices food wise so think it is time to swap. I love CD but it has caused me to start to fear eating proper food, which isn't good.

Am sure you'll be fine - good luck x

No, that's not good :(

My brother has done Cambridge and lost a lot of weight. But he has now done it 3 times because each time he just put weight back on when he started eating. Like I said earlier I've tried it (most recent was in Feb this year) and it just did not work for me. I've lost more in the last 7 weeks of WW than I lost on either of my attempts at Cambridge!

Well minus 3 nd half lbs so very happy I knew it wouldn't be a biggy but pleased with that so if ur going to make the change go for it its not all that bad just gradualy include carbs x x

Hi all just stumbled across this. I only managed to stick to Cambridge diet for a week. Lost 5lbs then joined we 2 days after stopping, at weigh in I managed to lose 1.5 lbs not a huge loss but defiantly not a gain, have week 2 weigh in tomorrow and not feel optimistic I've had tonsillitis this week so ice cream has played a large part.

Good luck to all the ladies coming of cd I was so surprised I didn't gain xx

amandaw2409 said:
Well minus 3 nd half lbs so very happy I knew it wouldn't be a biggy but pleased with that so if ur going to make the change go for it its not all that bad just gradualy include carbs x x

3.5 is a biggie!! Well done x

amandaw2409 said:

Excellent, well done!

I've decided i'm swapping over on Friday :) Have signed up to WW online and I will be doing WW at home, can't wait to get started

Hey, just thought i would give a quick update. I moved over to WW that Friday and the first few days I was getting intense pains in my stomach at night time, thankfully that has now stopped! I have had my first weigh in (was away so couldn't do it any sooner) today and I have lost 4.8lbs! I'm so happy, was really expecting a gain or STS. So if anyone is thinking about moving from CWP to WW i say go for it! :)

FinFi said:
Hey, just thought i would give a quick update. I moved over to WW that Friday and the first few days I was getting intense pains in my stomach at night time, thankfully that has now stopped! I have had my first weigh in (was away so couldn't do it any sooner) today and I have lost 4.8lbs! I'm so happy, was really expecting a gain or STS. So if anyone is thinking about moving from CWP to WW i say go for it! :)

Well done!

week 1 -7 1/2 lbs :)

Back