Changed from LL to CD

Catito

Hi all, I've been on LL since 14th Jan and switched to CD this week. Doing OK but scales show 0.4 GAIN. Poss due to eating bars which I hadn't been doing previously. All the shakes & bars I've tried so far are brill, nice change from LL.
The only down side is that I was supposed to start with an AAM week as I've been on LL for 13 weeks and have discovered that I'm scared to eat :eek: Honestly never saw that one coming. I've delayed it a week with the excuse that I want to SS to compare with LL (weak I know) Think I'm scared that if I reintroduce food now my willpower will crack and I'll find SS harder. Anyone else felt like this?
Apart from that everything is fine and its nice to join the CD gang.
CDC is great. she called this evening to see that all was going ok so very happy there :) Hope everyone is having a good evening.

I know how you feel. Part of me is dreading aamw, as i'm scared that once I start, I wont be able to stop! But we have to eat again one day.

Me too :)

I know how you feel. Part of me is dreading aamw, as i'm scared that once I start, I wont be able to stop! But we have to eat again one day.

Thats true, part of the reason for changing was because I wanted to introduce food to lose the last stone of weight. I was on LL last year and cheated whilst on holiday - never really recovered from that and gave up a few weeks later. Well done on your weight loss btw, you're doing great!:)

Thats true, part of the reason for changing was because I wanted to introduce food to lose the last stone of weight. I was on LL last year and cheated whilst on holiday - never really recovered from that and gave up a few weeks later. Well done on your weight loss btw, you're doing great!:)

I was on LL a few years back, and screwed up on holiday, so Im determined this time. But that's 1 of the reasons i'm scared of eating.

I was terrified of my first AAMW but actually really enjoyed it. Try to think of it another way, you can't avoid food forever and it is a good way of practising whilst still within the comfort blanket of ketosis.

Good luck hun

Gxxx

Back