Changed my mind

SerenityValley

Surgically happy.
You would think a 15lb first week loss would give you energy and drive but it didn't.

I talked it through with my lovely girlfriend and I'm going to do our version of rtm (3 packs a day plus a healthy meal - a bit like LLL) for a few weeks and then we'll look again at lifestyle changes.

I just couldn't face it for another 2 and a half weeks. I hit the same block as last time - after only 10 days.

Some advice for first timers - don't lapse, don't cheat, don't assume you can come back to this - its much harder and you may not have the same motivation as the last time. This programme works so well but you still need the motivation and excitement of it - which may not be there the next time.

Hugs Andy. Sounds like you have an adult approach and great advice to newbies.

Well done on the 15lb loss and I'm sure you will get to your goal on the early RTM lifestyle. xx

Good luck on your own version.

I wish i had only 2 and a half weeks to go. :p But I totally understand what you are saying about it being harder after you have done it for so long ~ I don't think i would get back on track if I lapsed. I'm scared to bits of accidently licking my fingers when cooking for OH in case I come out of Ketosis!

I'm sure you know enough about food and your limitations now to succeed.
Best of luck. xx :)

Well done on your loss so far Andy. The nice part about changing our minds, is as adults, they are ours to change! Good luck with your RTM.

Kat xx

Congratulations on all you have achieved so far Andy! You have done so well. Good luck on the stretch to your goal, I have no doubt you will manage just fine. Thanks for the advice for newbies too.. I'm only on day 3 and the excitement/novelty effect definitely helps me stay motivated. Hopefully that won't change all too soon.

Andy, you're truely amazing.. Just look at your journey so far and how much your life has changed cos of it.. don't beat yourself up.. you will get there..!!
xx

Thanks folks.

Am going to spend some time appreciating where I am now and celebrating that I got there. I do hope one day to stop feeling like I need to lose weight.

Your pictures show you have made an amazing journey and achieved huge success. Congratulations. Relax and enjoy your new life :D. xx

Back