Changed my mind ...

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
Just had a fruits of the forrest shake - with a little summer berry water flavouring and loads of water ... nearly up to the 1000ml line - and it was gorgeous! Didn't use to like the fruity flavour shakes, especially FOF - now love them! Summer coming peeking round the corner has helped.

So what flavours have you dismissed and returned to and found you liked??

i never had a sweet tooth.... so i used to stick to soups.. now i am favouring the strawberry shake :)

love the berry flavour, going to make a jelly sometime... :)

I always wondered what the FOF tasted like, didn't fancy it, but after overdosing on toffee and walnut, might give it a go next week. I thought the butterscotch sounded awful, but I love it. Still loving the novelty of the variety of CD shakes though, Had got so fed up of the LT choc and vanilla. CD choc/vanilla are identical to LT.

The fruit shakes are nice with ice cubes blended into them...they remind me of Macdonald's milkshake.

I just had a butterscotch, blended with a handful of ice cubes! It was delish!! Still not brave enough to try vanilla though, as absolutely hated the LL vanilla and scared its the same!!!

I seem to change tastes a lot. I started having all soups as i hate milk shakes, then couldn't even think of having any more soup. Started making porrige with shakes, loved them. Tried the bars - loved the peanut ones but think they taste foisty now.
The great thing about CD is that you can change your mind and vary things. Must be really difficult to stay on a diet with limited choice.

Yay CD!
x

Back