Changes to CD?

I have 3 stone to lose to BMI 25 and am only on day 10. Have been really good with no slip ups as yet. I plan to SS for 4 weeks, then AAM and then 790 (or 810) until I reach BMI 25, which will be a very good weight for me.

That is a good plan.

Under the new rules you can SS for 12 weeks consecutively, however, I still advocate the introduction of food during that period as you are kept in contact with food and do not become frightened to eat. You have to be on 810 in week 13.

So we propose SS for 5 weeks SS+ week six SS for weeks 7-11 then SS+ week 12, 810 week 13 then either back to SS or continue 810 or move up plans.

You mean I'm going to get to have an extra 20 cals??? :bliss:

:party0023:

Thanks for that Linda. I think SSing is a fabulous start to a diet and a great detox, and although I am finding it relatively easy would like to re-introduce food into my normal day sooner rather than later really. I have a son of 2.5 years, but he is already beginning to notice that I am either not eating at all, or having soup, as he makes comments like "Mummy not eating today" and I am just concerned that this may cause problems, although if I can still do CD and he sees me eating and I can still lose weight then that would be great. Also, I think that I would rather start dealing with the issues and establish a diet of healthy eating, rather than losing all the weight first and then start to deal with it. I have learnt one very important lesson already and that is that when I think I am hungry, I may not actually be hungry. This happened at the weekend, I took a step back to think about it, meanwhile having a glass of water, and ten minutes later, problem sorted. This is my first rule going into my new healthy eating regime when I have finished SS.

I know I know its only 20 cals of skimmed milk but its the difference between a VLCD and a LCD which actually is huge with the time you can continue on it:cool:

I HAD BETTER GET MY 1/10THS MEASURE OUT THEN!

50mls aint alot.:mad:

SOLE SOURCE PLUS

It is 3 x shakes per day plus one 200cal meal
Or 4 x shakes plus 200ml of milk

Regardless of sex/height - this is for everyone

the sole source plus meal options are as follows :-

ONE PROTEIN FROM LIST BELOW

120g chicken or turket breast without skin
190g cod, haddock or other white fish
250g steamed tofu V
200g quorn V
180g tuna (inwater)
225g cottage cheese (reduced fat)

ABOUT 2 TABLESPOONS OF THE FOLLOWING VEGTABLES

Green salad leaves eg. rocket, lamb's lettuce, watercress, raddiccio, little gem/romaine lettuce
Celery, cucumber or red radishes
Courgettes or marrow
Brocolli, cauliflowetr or any cabbage, even pickled!
Spinach, kale, turnip or taro tops
Asparagus, fennel or celeriac
Chinese leafy greens such as Pak Choi or Chinese cabbage.

COOK IN THE MICROWAVE, STEAM OR POACH IN WATER. SERVE SALADS RAW OR WITH FAT FREE SALAD DRESSINGS. DON'T ADD ANY FAT OR SALT, BUT DO ADD HERBS OR A LITTLE STOCK IF YOU WISH.

Oh yummy! I love milk in my morning coffee finding it hard to drink it black!

On AAM week, can I alternate between 4+20 and 3+200 plan? E.g. one day have my meal, another day on the road have my coffee plus extra shake/bar/soup...

Hi,

Its either or not mix and match:)

You cannot switch between the two on a daily basis as you could get water retention your body would not know what was going on. You could do a week of each.

I confimed this with CD Head Office yesterday.

Linda

Oh botty! I was hoping to mix and match my 790 plan with the SS+ (4 Shakes/day)

Me too... :/

Ah well, just have to be more organised!

Back