Changes to SW Plan

Id be happy to pay if a subway was superfree!!! ok maybe not lol

I was told that if i attend throughout xmas I would get the new book free, I hope thats true!All my consultant mentioned was the change to healthy extras, she said they allowance might be more :) and I don't know if they will do away with red and green days

If they stop red & green days - i'll still do it, but not tell em lol x

gottasleepnow said:
If they stop red & green days - i'll still do it, but not tell em lol x

I know what you mean - but I doubt they'd completely remove their ground breaking, highly successful plan -
When they brought in EE , although really, really pushed, they stuck to the original plans ....they've even started to highlight red/green in the mag again . So think they'll still be around - probably just a bit of tweaking

After our consultant told us about the changes she said that we had to return our old books to get the new ones, after an uprour she re-read the article in her paperwork and then said that we could keep our books and also offered to supply new award stickers for those that wanted to keep a record only in the new book!

bilsat said:
After our consultant told us about the changes she said that we had to return our old books to get the new ones, after an uprour she re-read the article in her paperwork and then said that we could keep our books and also offered to supply new award stickers for those that wanted to keep a record only in the new book!

I'd be disgusted if they said we had to give up one set of books for another! Apart from the record I've had this since February and have paid alot of money in!!!! What a cheek I bet some Consultants will do this though!

Shirleen said:
I'd be disgusted if they said we had to give up one set of books for another! Apart from the record I've had this since February and have paid alot of money in!!!! What a cheek I bet some Consultants will do this though!

Why would they want a load of written in second hand books they can't sell though? It makes no sense to me. I think bilsat's consultant may have got the wrong end of the stick:)

bilsat said:

Mini_Mog said:
Why would they want a load of written in second hand books they can't sell though? It makes no sense to me. I think bilsat's consultant may have got the wrong end of the stick:)

Pete said that in his post!!! He said his consult re read the literature!!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Shark will still be free on red and EE. It just won't be listed in the free foods. So you can have it if you already know about it, but no-one will know about it in the future. If you see what I mean.

Apparently there were "lots of complaints" from people saying it was irresponsible of SW to list a fish which is from unsustainable sources.

To be honest, I would have thought that the number of people actually eating shark would be so low that it wouldn't really matter that much!

Sounds like the changes will be on the scale of when they changed sins to syns and they stopped canned mac cheese being free!

Back