changing chemists

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by goldengirl, 20 April 2009 Social URL.

1. goldengirl

goldengirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.16%)
    HI all,

hope your all having a lovely day

I mentioned last week that someone had tipped me off to a chemists that is nearer to the one i'm going to (my original is 20 minutes each way)

So i bit the bullet and stopped by today to see if they really did do it........yes they do, so i'm going to change, however the only time they can see me this week is 11:30 tomorrow.

so i'll keep going today and then go and register with the new chemists tomorrow and start their week 1 (i'm on day 5 today)

i so hope this weather holds as i don't want to eat when its so warm:) and wearing summer clothes reminds me of why i'm doing this:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done Goldengirl!

It took me 35 minutes to get to my chemist each week! so its good that you found a closer one :)

4. goldengirl

goldengirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.16%)
    i didn't mind going to the chemist, once i'd found it LOL
    it was just another thing that had to be done......i've heard of people traveling for miles to go, so knew i wasn't so bad off.
    the woman was nice as well. but this one is not even 5 minutes away so i thought better to change.......

5. goldengirl

goldengirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.16%)
    PS: should have said YOU LOOK FABULOUS !!!!!!!!

6. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    Mine is 20mins away- there is one closer, but I know too many that work in it! LOL! I HAD to go to it one week and refused to believe my weigh-in as their scales had me 2lbs HEAVIER than my previous week. I got re-weighed the next morning at my usual pharmacy and I was 1lb DOWN from the previous week- so be prepared for a different weight!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.