Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

changing dining room into gym

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by louisedan, 26 June 2010 Social URL.

1. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I 've decided I need to exercise more and always have a perfectly reasonable excuse not to go to the gym.!!!!I have a treadmill, and lots of other stuff gathering dust in the garage-cross trainer,exercise bike etc.Anyway ,why do I pay (when i decide to go) for the gym when I have most of the stuff here already.So today I am going to dust off everything ready for transfer.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angelbecki27

Angelbecki27 Loves to post!

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(29.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow you're so lucky, I wish I could do that :)

4. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Woo hoo! Sounds like a great idea :) we have a treadmill in our house that gets used every single day... to dump things on! Lol, it's seriously packed up with stuff, lifting boxes off it would be a weights session in itself! I'd love to have a cross trainer at home, I find them so much easier than the treadmill, and the only thing they need battery for is the screen display! :D

Take a picture of the dining room as it is now and then another picture when you've made it into the gym? :) xxx

5. Cilla

Cilla Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet plan
    Oh talk about things collecting dust!! the last time i used my cross trainer was 2 years ago and i used to be so fit. Did 1hr daily now i've put on so much weight can't even think of getting back to it.
    Just started the cambridge diet once i lose a couple of stones ;-) i can dream!! I'll be back on it with a vengeance.

6. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds brilliant !!! and no excuse if it is at home not to do it.

7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    ATTA GIRL! (That was the excuse I used with my Wii :p)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.