changing dining room into gym

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by louisedan, 26 June 2010 Social URL.

1. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I 've decided I need to exercise more and always have a perfectly reasonable excuse not to go to the gym.!!!!I have a treadmill, and lots of other stuff gathering dust in the garage-cross trainer,exercise bike etc.Anyway ,why do I pay (when i decide to go) for the gym when I have most of the stuff here already.So today I am going to dust off everything ready for transfer.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angelbecki27

Angelbecki27 Loves to post!

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(29.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow you're so lucky, I wish I could do that :)

4. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Woo hoo! Sounds like a great idea :) we have a treadmill in our house that gets used every single day... to dump things on! Lol, it's seriously packed up with stuff, lifting boxes off it would be a weights session in itself! I'd love to have a cross trainer at home, I find them so much easier than the treadmill, and the only thing they need battery for is the screen display! :D

Take a picture of the dining room as it is now and then another picture when you've made it into the gym? :) xxx

5. Cilla

Cilla Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet plan
    Oh talk about things collecting dust!! the last time i used my cross trainer was 2 years ago and i used to be so fit. Did 1hr daily now i've put on so much weight can't even think of getting back to it.
    Just started the cambridge diet once i lose a couple of stones ;-) i can dream!! I'll be back on it with a vengeance.

6. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds brilliant !!! and no excuse if it is at home not to do it.

7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    ATTA GIRL! (That was the excuse I used with my Wii :p)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.