Changing exercise for this week

Jem292

Have been really disappointed with my weight loss for the last two weeks, I've been going to the gym every day and doing high intensity classes like aerobics and body pump expecting the lbs to melt off, I'm sure I'm losing inches but it just doesn't feel worth the pain to keep the same weight. So this week I've toned the exercise right down to brisk walking for 30 mins and 15 mins on cross trainer fives times a week and have done some gardening three days for about an hour. I think this plan will work I just need to find a balance with my exercise I can do and how many weekly points I can eat and still have good losses.

Like you I was doing lots of exercise with half a pound loss for two weeks in a row so last week walked 30mins every day and guess what.... lost 3lb. I think i was not having enough cals I was having my 29pp per day but that was it, and burning 400 cals in exercise meaning I was living on approx 800 cals per day which is not enough to keep you going.
Let me know how you get on

Well 2lb off this week! I think it worked easing up on the heavy work outs! Lots of walking on the treadmill, bit of light weights and some gardening! Have felt full of energy and no feel sluggish with aching muscles:)

Back