Changing from Cambridge to Slimming World

loopyloo68

I've been doing the Cambridge diet for two weeks now and I think I've had enough. Ok, i've lost a stone in two weeks :) but I'm paying for it! went to the gym yesterday and my energy has been zapped. I have a slimming world club close by and they have a class on a Monday evening. I was going to join but wondered if anyone knows if my metabolism/body will take long to get back to normal? I'm worried that if I go straight to slimming world, i'll actually gain weight to start with. Anyone any suggestions or ideas??:sigh:

Theres been a few people have swapped from CD/LL to SW/WW and DO seem to have had success with it :)

Good luck :)

Thanks for the info. I go for what I'm calling my final weigh in with CD tomorrow evening as I've stuck at the blasted thing for this week so thought I may as well see it through! That gives me 11 days to get my body, eating habits and system back to normal, Do you think that's long enough? I just don't want to join SW too soon after CD and then find i've put on as it will destroy me!!!:cry:

Thanks for the info. I go for what I'm calling my final weigh in with CD tomorrow evening as I've stuck at the blasted thing for this week so thought I may as well see it through! That gives me 11 days to get my body, eating habits and system back to normal, Do you think that's long enough? I just don't want to join SW too soon after CD and then find i've put on as it will destroy me!!!:cry:

Hi, I've just replied to you on another thread. Hope you find it! Good luck, ff x

Back