Red Days Changing from Extra Easy to Red

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by moideux, 17 November 2011 Social URL.

1. moideux

moideux Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st8lb
    Current Weight:
    21st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Red
    Back again and 'full steam ahead'. The Extra Easy plan wasn't working for me - think I just added extra to my plate instead of reducing the 2/3 to include 1/3 superfree.
    My metabolism is veerrrryyyy slow [from years and years of yoyo dieting, especially on vlc diets], so I think I was just eating far too much on the EE plan.
    My question is, any suggestions on how to convert the numerous (and delicious) EE recipes to Red Days?
    Any help at all would be very much appreciated. Thanks, Marian

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Substitute mashed potato for mashed swede/celeriac, roast potato for roast butternut squash etc

Don't forget, you can have potatoes with their skins on as a B choice on red too.

4. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

Use your syns on the foods that dont qualify for EE - so for example - syn rice if you have that as part of the meal.

It may not work in all circumstances, but as a Red day fan - i dont miss the Carbs too much! Butternut Squash chips anyone? yum yum! I usually use one of my HEB choices on a Baking potato chopped into chips - i have a lot of chips actually :D x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.