Changing from Lipotrim to Cambridge

Cathy

Silver Member
Hi, I'm thinking of changing from Lipotrim to Cambridge. I need more flavours and like the idea of an occasional mousse, plus a porridge in the mornings.
I currently pay £36 a week for LT. If I did Sole Source, how much a week would that be please?
Thanks for any help. :wavey:

Just saw your post there girl :) Hope you got the information you need. I switched from LT to CD and to be honest if I hadn't I would have given up already. I really like the variety on this diet. Best of luck!

Hi and welcome form another LT convert ... I did really well on LT for about 15 weeks .. then hit a wall so swapped to CD and I am doing the SS+ option which is great .. I love the sdhakes and soups and the bars are heaven .. and I like the way you work up plans near the end to get you used to eating again .. it is a great diet and just what I needed to stop me giving up completelly :)

Oh thanks girlies :)
I spoke to the CDC and as I have a whole weeks LT packs, I'm going to see her next Wednesday evening, so as not to waste them.
I'm really really looking forward to the nicer flavours etc, but mostly a mousse (I LOVED the choc whip on maintenance)
I'll have to read all the Cambridge stickys now too, to get genned up before I start.

I was very excited waiting to finish up my LT too. Hope you like it after switching :) I'm too lazy to make the mousse haha but I hear it's lovely!

After a few disasters with the mousse .. I read the sticky on recipes for food packs ( muffin , fudge cake etc ) which has a recipe for the erfect mousse .. and its amazing .. even better than angel delight :D:D
and the bars are fabulous .. its all nice .. not too keen on the soups .. but after the LT one .. they are amazing !!!!! I didnt even finish all my LT shakes .. I have about 20 left in the cupboard !!

Good luck miss, not that you will need it! I live on the mousse, the longer you blend it for the better it is ;) to me it is what kept me going xx

You're all very welcoming on here!
I'll have to post here now, rather than the LT section.
Thanks for the encouragement everyone, I've got my "Mother-of-the Bride" outfit now and although I can squish it on, I need to lose about 3 stone for it to look great (Thank God for bias cut, or I'd never even be able to try it on!) :D

Hi and welcome!

Most of the peeps on here who switched from LT to CD have never looked back, bigger range of flavours and prices not too different either.

Hope to see more (or less) of you around here as you go on!

Back