Changing from Lipotrim to Cambridge

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lindamac, 22 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Lindamac

Lindamac Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have been on Lipotrim for 1 week but my daughter Lucy is going on the Cambridge next week and it looked interesting. Having spoken to the local rep it sounded really good with lots of varities in comparrison to Lipotrim. The two programmes have the same results so I am going for it.

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lulibell

lulibell Full Member

Good luck mum XXX

4. Tazzi

Tazzi is Special :P

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
    Cool, Good luck. My mum is on Lipotrim and im on Cambridge....what a coincidence. My councillor lives quite a distance from me in the country and my mum hasnt time at the moment to travel as she works quite late. Im on shifts so its not so bad. Good luck and Welcome.
    Taz x

5. Lindamac

Lindamac Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    The Councillor for Cambridge lives quite a way from me too (90 miles) the Lipotrim was about 30 miles. But the main difference I going down this road!! is that cambridge are able to give four weeks supply, more varities and at least £15 cheaper each week.

6. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    wow thats a long way to go 90 miles .... is there one any nearer ? so will you get CD every 4 weeks ?

7. Lindamac

Lindamac Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Unfortunately not. I've checked it out on the Cambridge forum. The joys of living in Norn Iron!!!

8. Dub07

Dub07 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(13.84%)
    Diet:
    Dukan - Cruise
    Ah, but look at it long-term, Linda. If you're in Derry and get to goal, if you thought about being a CDC, you'd have a captive customer base in the whole North-west! :)

9. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    90 miles , well gives you a day out too . PLus it won't be for too long ? How much do you need to lose ?

10. Lindamac

Lindamac Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah it sounds like a plan to become a CDC, although I'd have to wait and see how sucessful I can be, sorry I mean how successful I AM going to be!! Just checked google map and I it looks as if it is 76 miles which is a wee bit better. As missleo says its an afternoon out.

11. Dub07

Dub07 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(13.84%)
    Diet:
    Dukan - Cruise
    Well, Linda, I've rellies in Newtownabbey and if Belfast traffic gets even half as bad as Dublin, it'd be faster to drive to Derry than to Debz!
    :rolleyes:

12. Lindamac

Lindamac Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    What about you Dub07 would you become a CDC? Then I could have a day in Dublin ha ha!!

13. Dub07

Dub07 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(13.84%)
    Diet:
    Dukan - Cruise
    :)
    Unlike yours, Linda, my CDC is 5 mins away and brilliant.
    But you can still come have a day in Dublin! I've seen the pics of the last one and it seems to have been a great success - with them as could remember it ~pmsl~

Last edited: 22 September 2007
  14. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Welcome Lindamac :D

My CDC is 160 miles away!

15. JustJo

JustJo Cambridge Counsellor

Bear in mind, Linda, that not all cdcs are listed on the Cambridge site - if you give Cambridge a ring, you may find there's someone a little closer. :)

Mocha: Crikey - 160 miles?! Now that's dedication!! Do you live in the Outer Hebrides, or something?!!

Jo x

16. Lindamac

Lindamac Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi JustJo, when I decide to give Cambridge another go I'l keep in mind what you said about other CDC'S possibly being nearer. How are you getting on with it? My daughter and her friend are going to start CD next week. I'm looking forward to hearing of her success, she's returning to Uni. She's a brilliant daughter, I'll miss her.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.