Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by beetlemania64, 30 June 2008 Social URL.

1. beetlemania64

beetlemania64 Member

Hi all, really could do with some advise. I have gone into wk 13 of LL today only lost 1.7lbs last week I know that I have lost 54.2lbs to date but was feeling despondant for the first time today. I am actually doing an extra 2 wks in foundation as 2 ladies are 2 wks behind us and was going to do 4 wks in developers. My long term plan was to follow a low carb diet after my LL time and not do Route to management. I have read alot of your threads and having done atkins for a little while in the past I am thinking I could loose my final weight and eat things that I like and not be on packs for the rest of my life which I really do not want. Can those of you who have made these changes yourself give me some advise on whether or not this is a good move would really appreciate your support. Many thanks:break_diet:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.