Changing from WW to CC, help needed please

OneDeterminedChick

Oh my gosh, im back AGAIN
Hi guys, i've been doing WW since Nov and so far lost 39lbs, been getting bored with the old pointing and decided to try CC.

I'm at a bit of a loss over how many calories I should be limiting myself to.

I'm currently 17st exactly and wondered if anyone with a good bit of knowledge can tell me roughly what I should be aiming at for 1-2 lbs loss a week.

Any responses are greatly appreciated.

xx

Excellent KD, thank you!!! Says 1500, i was kinda workin with 1800, but not fully using them. 1500 sounds better tho, thought 1800 was a bit too much.
x

Oh, and well done on your amazing loss and maintaining..x

Well done on your loss so far - 39lbs is amazing! I hope you love calorie counting as much as I do. It's the first time a diet has made sense, and I've been losing weight steadily ... while still being allowed to eat anything, just keeping an eye on the portion sizes. How are you going to keep count of your calories? There are a couple of websites which are great at adding up your calories for you, and I have found them invaluable, and so much more accurate than my previous 'guestimates'!

Good luck on your journey :) 1500 sounds about right, thats what I try and stick too x

Hey Linz, im thinking about it to to ensure i have losses as i really need to start losing again. Have you decided to go for it yet or not?
I love SW but i dont want to keep trying but then not get anywhere still. Im using Myfitnesspal which seems good and just putitn my sw food in there, i am coming up aboout 20-100 cals over what i should have to lose a pound a week. Not sure what to do as to which plan to do or if i should carry on trying to combine them

good luck x

Well done on your loss so far - 39lbs is amazing! I hope you love calorie counting as much as I do. It's the first time a diet has made sense, and I've been losing weight steadily ... while still being allowed to eat anything, just keeping an eye on the portion sizes. How are you going to keep count of your calories? There are a couple of websites which are great at adding up your calories for you, and I have found them invaluable, and so much more accurate than my previous 'guestimates'!

Thanks Landie, i've just registered on myfitness pal and it seems great, so will track on there and see how it goes.

I'm enjoying it so far and hope to see a good result.
x

Good luck on your journey :) 1500 sounds about right, thats what I try and stick too x

Thanks GGS..xx

Yep, supposedly on myfitnesspal with my stats and to lose 1.5 lbs pw i should eat 1700 a day, but will probs aim for 1500 to be safe and be happy to know that ive got another 200 if needs be and should still be ok.

Sounds good in theory anyway..xx

Goodluck, 1500 sounds good to me :)

goodluck hun x

Thanks Nova & Tamzy..xx

Hey Linz, im thinking about it to to ensure i have losses as i really need to start losing again. Have you decided to go for it yet or not?
I love SW but i dont want to keep trying but then not get anywhere still. Im using Myfitnesspal which seems good and just putitn my sw food in there, i am coming up aboout 20-100 cals over what i should have to lose a pound a week. Not sure what to do as to which plan to do or if i should carry on trying to combine them

good luck x

Katie, how are you chicklet?

Yep it seems like a good plan actually and also using myfitness pal....well, just signed up but its dead easy to use and has everything on it!

I hit a bit of a plateau and got really bored so hoping this gives me a kick start.

Why not combine it with SW to help with the portion control??

Godd luck hun...xxx

thats what im doing atm hun, im doing ok. im over calories but at least im keep an eye on it. =]
You decided on CC then?

Good good chick..

Yep i'm giving it a bash. Got a wee mini goal for the next 5 weeks so will try it and see.
xxx

Back