Extra Easy Changing groups

MrsSutton2011

S: 12st2lb C: 11st2lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 1st0lb(8.24%)
As far as I know you can, I heard my leader telling the group on wednesday that if you cant make a meeting one day you could always go to one in a different area as long as you go along to one for a weigh in that week to keep your membership up.

L0ckerz

S: 16st5lb G: 10st0lb
Brilliant ... So I just go along to a different group or does it have to be a different group that your particular leader runs? X

ermintrude

Gold Member
S: 27st8.5lb C: 17st3lb G: 16st7.5lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 10st5.5lb(37.65%)
No you can go to any group anywhere in the country. Your contract's with SW, not any partciular consultant. You can either go to a new group temporarily as a visitor so your details/account remain with your old C, or you can totally transfer all your details and join a new group permanently.

L0ckerz

S: 16st5lb G: 10st0lb
ermintrude said:
No you can go to any group anywhere in the country. Your contract's with SW, not any partciular consultant. You can either go to a new group temporarily as a visitor so your details/account remain with your old C, or you can totally transfer all your details and join a new group permanently.

Thanks for that ! So do I just go along to the new group n tell them I want to change all my details over to them? X

ermintrude

Gold Member
S: 27st8.5lb C: 17st3lb G: 16st7.5lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 10st5.5lb(37.65%)
Yep :)