Extra Easy Changing groups

L0ckerz

Can you change slimming world group once you've joined one? Only my Zumba classes are clashing with my sw meeting so changing to a different class would benefit me but can I do this? X

As far as I know you can, I heard my leader telling the group on wednesday that if you cant make a meeting one day you could always go to one in a different area as long as you go along to one for a weigh in that week to keep your membership up.

Brilliant ... So I just go along to a different group or does it have to be a different group that your particular leader runs? X

No you can go to any group anywhere in the country. Your contract's with SW, not any partciular consultant. You can either go to a new group temporarily as a visitor so your details/account remain with your old C, or you can totally transfer all your details and join a new group permanently.

ermintrude said:
No you can go to any group anywhere in the country. Your contract's with SW, not any partciular consultant. You can either go to a new group temporarily as a visitor so your details/account remain with your old C, or you can totally transfer all your details and join a new group permanently.

Thanks for that ! So do I just go along to the new group n tell them I want to change all my details over to them? X

Yep :)

Back