Changing groups

Meliososo

I love my group and consultant but Im starting an evening college course on the same day as SW! :(

There's another group on a Wednesday I can attend but I wondered if I can keep all my records etc? Im working towards my silver body magic and will be over half way to getting it, so can I carry that over and will my current weight loss still be recorded or will I have to start fresh?

Sorry if these seem like silly questions but I'm quite proud of my awards so far I wouldn't want to start from scratch again!

I asked my C this week about it because I am due to start college too - he said I can transfer but he didn't say about keeping records etc but I presume so?

I only found out it's on the same night a few days ago so haven't had a chance to speak to her. Will mention something on Tuesday though. Will probably still pop back during the holidays lol.

Yes you will keep your records as its all on your card. You can go to any group and all your details will be there :)

Oh fabulous thank you :)

Can I just thread-jack for a moment and ask if it's possible to "visit" another class if I can't make my usual one that week?

Claree__x said:
Can I just thread-jack for a moment and ask if it's possible to "visit" another class if I can't make my usual one that week?

Of course... I think sw encourage it too or at least my c does when someone knows they won't make it

jaylou said:
Yes you will keep your records as its all on your card. You can go to any group and all your details will be there :)

Yep you Deffo can .... I have swapped groups as I fell out with my previous consultant so moved .....won't go into it but old one was making me feel awful ....and a few of us in group felt same

Fabulous. Looking forward to trying out the other group!

Back