Extra Easy Changing it up to boost losses.

kaz3804

Silver Member
So I'm 4st into my journey I acheived it bang on target for a friends wedding in Sweden and so had a fantastic weekend away off plan with hubby! All the comments about the new me and my figure where fantastic! However I don't want to be complacent and would love to shift another 2st. So I've decided to change things up a bit with food and daily routines esp. With my eldest starting school next week! So some of changes I've made so far are
1. A different breakfast everyone day
2. Making sure I eat my heb (i rarely did this in last couple months and weightloss has slowed a bit)
3. Making at least 1 new sw friendly meal per week
4. I'm going to try to have at least 3 meals across the week which contain fish.
5. Step up my body magic levels to try to build in something each day!

So can anyone else give me any suggestions on how to change things up a bit to really keep focus on the end goal and not sit back and enjoy this mid stage too much!!!!

Well done you on losing 4stones already, that's an amazing achievement. I think the changes you have made so far look good, and five items on your list will be a challenge for you - so........ I would run with those and see how it works for you and if you lose ok, then stick with it.
Good luck with your goals

Wow, fantastic weight loss! Maybe you could try and eat more 'super speed' foods - the foods with SS next to them in your book. I will be interested to see what works for you :)

Oh good idea! Will def get my book out now to add some to my shopping list! I love the thought of eating more of something could actually help shed the pounds! Thank you!

Back