Changing My Target Weight

Henpom

I've decided to change my target. I think the diet may be taking its toll on me. I've had constant headaches for the past couple of weeks and today I've come home from work with the beginnings of a migraine: my right eye feels like there's a net curtain hanging in front of it, so I won't be spending too much time online today as I'm saving myself for the footie tonight.

Anyway, I've decided to start refeed once I get to 11 stone. I've been for my weigh in today and I'm 12st 13lbs, another 3 lbs, so I'm 3st 11lbs down since starting the diet. I've still got two stone to lose, so I won't be stopping just yet.

And all my workmates are going for West Indian food today:cry:

It's probably TOTM creeping up on me that's making me feel p'd off as well.:sigh:

Oh poor you!! The things we do to look good!! It will be worth it - but do you think you should go and get checked out by your doctor to make sure you are ok?? Just a suggestion - you can never be too careful!

firstly well done on the 3 lbs ,only you can decide when your time is up hun and if its making you ill i dont blame you ,it could just be totm though things might be different next week but whatever you decide we will all be here cheering you on ,the indian would play havoc with your stomach anyway,go and have a lie down and enjoy the footie tonight x lil xx

Aww well done on the WI in lise, towards the end of LT i had lots of headaches too hun. Apparently when youre closer to a healthy bmi your body really needs the more calories hence healthy bmi people not being able to do LT i assume. Good luck over next few weeks hun and keep us posted xxx

Yeah, I should but I hate my dr. He didn't take my wanting to lose weight seriously: he just told me to throw away my frying pan. I know he'll just say come off the diet. If it gets worse overnight, I'll go in the morning. I'll take some anadin and chill out this afternoon.

Put your feet up honey and relax, mmm a hot water bottle, some painkillers and a chick flic before the footie!! Perfect xxx

And I had a crappy weigh-in too. My usual ladies weren't in and the snotty pharmacist wanted me to go back later. I couldn't because I had to go to work, so she weighed me AS A ONE-OFF FAVOUR! Please, can you believe the cheek of her? I'm paying £36 per week for that attitude? Once a month I have to work Wednesdays so I can have Saturday off so next time I'm just gonna get two weeks' worth of LT and skip the weigh-in. And she didn't adjust the scales properly, I had to ask her. Useless tart.

Hahahahahaha Lisa go and lie down quick hun, ive never heard you rant before im worried lol xxxx

Back