Changing my weigh in day this week.

stivesliz

Gold Member
Ok, so I used to get weighed on a Tuesday and our book ( and wine and lots of nibbles ) group is the first Tuesday of every month. BUT I have changed to a Thursday evening group now......and next Tuesday is book group - oh dear. I also have a school parents evening on Thursday too which will make going quite awkward due to times etc.

here are my options -

1. behave myself at book group and weigh as normal at a different group on Wednesday morning.

2. Weigh in 2 days early on Tuesday morning and have my usual scoff and booze whilst discussing great works of fiction?

HELP!

I would do weds morning as you usually weigh less in the morning anyways, just make sure you're extra good the week after as you will be going back to evening group. Make some sw friendly nibbles to take to book club ;) xxx

Ahh ok, well so what means the most to you this week (having an idea from your posts that you have had some fabulous weight loss the last few weeks after a period of struggling) a. being able to relax a little at book group and join in with the others there or b. staying on track as much as possible?
If a. I'd say weigh in on the tues if b. I'd say do the Weds or if whenever you weigh in won't change what you do at book group or you are prepared to just take whatever the scales say knowing that monthly book clubs just part of life then go to whichever groups most convenient lol hope I haven't confused you as much as myself with those suggestions :p

Pointy shoes at the ready Liz!!! ha ha

The choice is basically - weigh 2 days early and risk not much of a loss or weigh the morning after a bellyfull of wine and nibbles - think I will plump for the first one - no pun intended lol x

Too right you will better to have a small loss than a gain :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok am definitely going to weight tomorrow - 2 days early but I just can't faceb book group tomorrow without the goodies x

Get weighed Hun then enjoy your book group :)
Let me know how you get on xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back