Changing target?

Carmilla

Hello everyone!

I'm thinking of changing target. I originally put it at what I was last time I was at my slimmest (9st 10lbs) as I always had this in my head as a figure and it's what I was when I was 19. However I'm nearly ten years older now and wondering if this is going to make me look too 'drawn'. I thinking of putting it at 10st5lbs which would put me at a bmi of 24.9 and therefore 'healthy'.

Thing is I'm feeling like if I move target I'll be a failure :( Also it's weird but when I think of women who are beautiful I think of Christina Hendricks, Kelly Brook, Holly Willoughby (ie curvy) but when I think of myself I fantasize about being a skinny size 8. Ugh I don't know, I think I'm rambling :) and it is star week....

Wow you look fantastic! I would love to be 9.7 but I want to see how I feel at 10 first and will take it from there. Why don't you see how you feel at 10.5 and let that decide for you?

Hello everyone!

I'm thinking of changing target. I originally put it at what I was last time I was at my slimmest (9st 10lbs) as I always had this in my head as a figure and it's what I was when I was 19. However I'm nearly ten years older now and wondering if this is going to make me look too 'drawn'. I thinking of putting it at 10st5lbs which would put me at a bmi of 24.9 and therefore 'healthy'.

Thing is I'm feeling like if I move target I'll be a failure :( Also it's weird but when I think of women who are beautiful I think of Christina Hendricks, Kelly Brook, Holly Willoughby (ie curvy) but when I think of myself I fantasize about being a skinny size 8. Ugh I don't know, I think I'm rambling :) and it is star week....

"Drawn at 29? "
I hope not Hun I'm 28 and not even thinking I could look drawn. However you go with how you feel and look its very personal thing. I originally set my target at 10 I'm not there yet but was really disappointed to see it still makes my bmi bad so lowered it but I've no idea what I look like at 10 stone let alone in 9's.

When Uve got the most of the fat off and you see your figure decide then. You are not a failure. Scales are not the be all and end all of weightloss.

from fat to skinny jeans

Sorry just seen your pictures so ignore the get most part off and see comment Uve done that :) and look great.
I guess if your not totally happy yet then perhaps lower it a little bit.

from fat to skinny jeans

Oh my word your figure is gorgeous! I don't think you will look drawn at 29! And you def shouldn't feel like a failure for changing your goal- I think we just get too caught up in the numbers sometimes, know I'm guilty of that!

Like others have said, see how you feel at 10.5 and if you aren't comfortable you can always change it. Im envious of your body shape though, you are so in proportion! I'm a bloody pear, all hips no boobs lol

Back