Changing weigh in day

babystar31

Gold Member
Ive decided to change my weigh in day to Saturday. So this week is a 6 day week. Makes sense for me as i have a couple of events coming up, both on satrdays....so would rather get my weigh in out the way first. I have a planned niht out on the 22nd which is a meal and out for drinks after. I plan to treat it as a working solution day and have my 2 shakes thr the day then a low calorie meal when out. Will allow myself to have a few vodkas and diet coke. Hopefully shouldnt affect weightloss too much. Next one is on the 29th. Although my grans funeral was a while ago we are having a private family burial of her ashes on the 29th followed by a family meal out. Again gonna treat it as a working solution day and stick to a low carb meal.....

Jst have to try and make the right choices and not be silly about it....x

I think it's great that you've prepared yourself for this, there's plenty of low cal, low carb meals you can have when you're out, and i treat myself to a few bacardi and diets occasionally too, although not until i've gone 4 weeks without cheating :) That's more to do with a very much needed detox tho after crimbo and new year!

Yeah its so easy to make the wrong choices tho isnt it? lol. Im always full of good intention then end up drinking cheeky vimtos, shots, etc etc and greasy food! I wont let myself do it though, ive already prepared and looked at the menus of the places i'll be going and picked the lowest carb meals i can find haha! I need the opposite of a detox...think i only had 3 drinks in total between xmas and new year lol x

Back