Changing your mind

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Leapfrog, 24 September 2009.

1. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Does anyone else start the day on one kind of day and end up doing something else? I mean, well, take today for instance. I started the day intending to do EE to shift those last few stubborn lbs. As I planned my lunch, I had a craving for baked beans (the last in my stash of foods from blighty :cry:sniff) so "frylit" some sauteed potatoes and thought, as this evening's meal was to be a chickpea dhal, I should swap to green - that way I get more HEs to spend on my favourite cheese!

I sometimes switch from EE to green at lunchtime and then fancy meat in the evening so think, well, I could now do mix2max.

Is there any harm in this? I can't say if it's working yet, as I've just got back from a very SW unfriendly holiday. Does anyone else switch plans like this?
    Last edited: 25 September 2009
  2. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

As long as it fits in the day you eventually choose, no harm at all! That's the beauty of SW!
  3. eternity

eternity Well-Known Member

I do this ALL the time.
    I have a rough idea what sort of day I'm going to have but if I don't fancy one of the meals, or I really fancy something in particular, I see if it will fit into another day.
    That's why SW is so flexible!
  4. Andy R.

Andy R. Time for a change

i do it all the time too, i might start with a green day in mind, but by lunch i might be craving a morrisons cooked chicken lol. as long as u watch what u eat and make sure you dont forget about the HEX rules, its fine. enjoy the foooooooood, :p
  5. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

i change my mind all the time and plan my meals for the week over and over lol
  6. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

i used to change my mind, i would start off on a green day and by the end of the day i would be on red and it would have all gone wrong and would then have blown the day, that is why i am so glad they brought in extra easy