Channy's memoirs - On the track to success...

Great that's it's still all going well Channy, after all you are our inspiration, no pressure lol! I always leave it as long as poss on dds now too. Yesterday I didn't eat until 4.15pm, amazed myself, it's been 1-2pm on previous dds. Definitely works!

Keep up the great work hun x

I think I'm slimmer?!

I positively feel slimmer today, maybe I have now lost enough lbs to actually feel it now.

I'm looking forward to weigh in on Thursday. Down day (600cals) for me today and drinking a cup of black coffee at the mo.

I'll have a tesco jacket pot with cheese and chives for lunch (205) with 1/2 can heniz low salt, low sugar beans (137) Total for lunch 342 cals

Later when I get home I'll have have a 1/2 can of tom soup and 1 slice bread with really low fat cream cheese Total 242

Cals for the today's DD 584. I'm pleased

Great going Channy, isn't it brillaint when you start to feel the changes! How are you getting on with the 600 cals on a dd rather than 500? Is it much of a difference and finding it easier? I'm on my 3rd week of 500 but thinking about increasing it soon, although doing well so far on the 500 so may stick to it for a wee bit longer :)

Glad you're still going strong Channy :)

Stirky above said glad to hear that I'm still going 'strong' not so sure about that! But I'm difinitely still going!

Weight in for me tomorrow.

Your WI is tomorrow??? Awww, let us know how that goes!!!

Stay strong!!! :)

Good luck for tomorrow Channy! :D

Channy,
How are things going?

Back