Chapter Now Closed :D

If you haven't gone to bed yet honey hang on as I'm just composing an essay...

:rainbow:

Okay so I'm annoyed that I've only just found this and you've possibly already gone to bed upset.

Time for strong words missy.

Don't you dare feel anything less than fabulous about what you have achieved.

What you have done in the past year would take a lesser person years of struggling. You made up your mind to do something and my god did you stick to it! Absolutely nothing can take that away from you apart from lack of belief in yourself. Don't forget just how much work you've put in and how much better you feel and how much healthier you must be.

Secondly, what you wrote about wanting to get to 6/7 stone - please trust me when I say that I understand what you mean 100% but unfortnately the reason I understand that is because before the weight piled on two years ago I struggled with what was probably an eating disorder for a good few years and it worries me that you have this mindset at the moment. 6 stone looks wonderful on paper but it doesn't look so pretty in the flesh babe - never mind the health implications. I know it's so frustrating when people say don't go by numbers and to go by weight - trust me there have been times when I've wanted to strangle people on my team for saying just that because I'm also all about the numbers on the scale rather than the more sensible 'how do my clothes fit' and 'how do I feel' but I'd definitely say rather than aim so low just go a stone at a time. You never know, you might find that 10st or 9st is your 'perfect' number and you're happy being that weight. The search for the elusive underweight BMI left me clinically depressed and very poorly so please don't go down that route honey, it just isn't worth it. See how you go instead and you might suprise yourself.

Lastly, and feel free to yell at me (on here on in person :)) if I'm completely out of line here but what you were saying about a problem you might be having soon... it just sounded so much like something that's been going on in my own head for a while that whether they are the same problems or not I wanted to give you a virtual squish. *squish* I know that my little demon on the shoulder is something that I really don't want to do, my heart is completely against it, but my head thinks differently. It's one of those things that needs to be addressed sharpish for the benefit of my long-term future but I really really just want to bury my head in the sand and pretend like everything is perfect. I know I'm rambling but just thought I'd throw it out there and if you feel the same at least you might feel a little better knowing that you're not on your own.

In short, a very rambly and hopefully not too preachy post here. I seriously don't want you to feel like I'm sticking my nose in - like I said feel free to tell me to sod off if you like. I'm just concerned as a number of things you mentioned rang so true to me and I know it can make the world of difference just to know that you're not the only one in the boat.

Hope you feel better soon chica.

xxx :rainbow: xxx

Heeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy - Happy New Year.

Big hugs from Wales...........shuffle those cards girl, all the cards will still be there, just in a different order.

Good luck...........mwa xxx

Ah guys - thankyou all so much.

No wonder i'm so emotional/psychotic/up in the air at the moment - i only got the painters in this morning :( I havnt had it since september and its back with a vengence. It kinda makes sense now as to why im so up in arms over everything.

I have had a good sleep, a good think and i've decided to quit this diary and start a fresh. So here it is: http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-maintenance/129522-tanyas-maint-diary-2-fresh.html#post2208138

and Rainbow dont worry im defo not going to tell you to sod off you silly woman (just keep whats said in here on the quiet though please i dont want anyone knowing - if ya get me :)) I appreciate your reply and its comforting to know that im not the only one who wants to bury her head at times and not the only one feeling what i do! so thankyou :hug99:

So yep - goodbye this diary, hello fresh new sparkly one :D

Back