Chapter Now Closed :D

Oh 'Eck ....... it's a bugger that intit!!??!! :eek: xx

Yup :( It makes me so depressed but somehow iv just lost it :( :( :(

And nothing anyone can say Tan ... we've all been there - but that doesn't help except maybe to let you know it will come to an end.

****hugs**** in the meantime xxx

Today is a new day - no picking and 3 square meals .... i will do this. My jeans are feeling tight :cry:

I can't let this get out of hand which it rapidly is.

Tuesday 22nd December

B- Banana. Muesli with handful of raisens added & 100ml s.s milk.

L- 3 slices of german salami, 4 slices chicken & salad with a home made pickled egg. 2 very tiny carrots. Ex Light salad cream. 1 slice mature cheese with pickled onion in.

D- Cod with cooked veg & sweet chilli sauce. Apple LF Nat Yog.

*500ml water
*1 glass pepsi max

*6tsps of chocolate ganache - that im making to cover the chocolate cake i made for work tomorrow. :doh:
*slice of cheese
*4 haribo babies

~ so much for not picking :(
-------------

so tomorrow is our teams extended break with christmassy/party food and im making a chocolate covered chocolate filled cake.

Im not planning on eating any of the food as i will have my muesli as im out for lunch with me best burd tomorrow. :) I will not touch anything. The challenge is on ;) hehe

Last edited:
Sounding more determined Tan .... difficult time to get your head in gear I know!

I think you're a hero(ine) the way you can make/bake stuff and not eat it! xx

No time like the present! lol I have decided to cut out bread completly. Everytime i eat it i bloat up and feel horrible so its a goner :)

Re the baking that stemmed from cooking loads on TFR. The only thing i cant really resist is the muffins i make :drool: but cakes/birthday cakes etc i can leave lol

Don't know how you do it - I'm sure I'd find it torture ;) xx

Wednesday 23rd

B- Banana. Muesli & raisens with s.smilk

*slice of the choc cake i made for the team at work.

L- Out to lunch with me bestie today i had; calamari to start (not too keen, was very rubbery so im guessing it was overcooked!) Mushroom and pancetta penne with a cheese sauce as a main and a cinnamon toffee crunch waffle as desert (only had half of this although it was divine)

D- Apple with LF yog.

*500ml pure water
*large glass diet coke

*packet ready salted baked crisps
*10haribo babies
*4 squares white chocolate
*half a mince pie

--------------------------

So even though i had a very tiny slice of the cake i made i didnt touch anything else on offer at the little buffett. I sat had my muesli then a little bit of cake. I got some lovely compliments about the cake and one guy told me it was a-maze-ing :giggle: Although i actually thought it were too sweet for me.

Off for lunch today with my best friend as i probs wont see her over the christmas so i will try to choose something not too bad! :)

Last edited:
have a great time :):) xx

I did Jan - although it was loverly i knew i ate about a gizzilion calories! :giggle:

Tomorrow is xmas eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to point out the obvious lol
Going out tomorrow afternoon with my bf for a couple of drinkies - it will be wine as its the cheapest thing in union rooms :giggle: *any excuse ;)*

And so i probably wont be on here for a couple of days after documenting tomorrows food so .............

**MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!**

:109:​

Hope santa brings you all you want and you enjoy yourselves.
This forum has been a rock for me this past year and without it I wouldnt be spending my first christmas in almost 6years at my lightest weight since being at school :)

:26::xmastree::33::xmastree::26::xmastree::33:​

:smiley1842:​

:xmassign:​

Congrats on that Tan and have a great one!!! Hope Santa is good to you too :);):)

Thursday 24th December

B- banana. museli & raisens with s.smilk

L-home made sweet and sour chicken on its own (no rice), pickled egg. 2 choco digestives.

D- i am out this afternoon so probably nothing more than wine :giggle:

*packet baked crisps

*v&c's
*rose wine

Last edited:
Yo!!!! :D

Have had a fabulous crimbo - hope you all have too :) I was very spoilt this year :giggle:

Food wise has not been good at all.
I know i have piled on a good half a stone (plus the 6lbs i was already up so around a stone :eek:), i can just feel it about myself even though all my clothes still fit fine etc My stomach looks constantly bloated - although i have managed to steer clear of the bread (except i had 1 slice yesterday for brekkie) so i think it must be something else...... hmmm

Anyways - have eaten far too much, drank far too much vodka and have no intention just yet of stopping. Im just not 'there'. Theres so much yummy food and sooo much chocolate - mind you, im getting pretty sick of the site of chocolate.

Im picking on breadsticks, dips, cheese & crisps. I have been having good breakfasts (porridge, today i had a muffin hehe) but no other set meals - its all pick pick pick lol

Dont think ill be around now till after the new year when im ready to get back on track and calm this food malark down. I have thought about venturing back onto TFR but bf has told me no lol Not that i'd listen to him anyways but sometimes he does make sense in the fact that i need to learn to lose weight myself.

Anyways, hope you all have a fabulous new years eve, whatever you maybe doing.

Im sad to see the back of 2009 as i feel it was my year - but all good things come to an end at some point right?! hehe

Mwah! xxxx

Maybe 2009 was just the start of all the good stuff for you Tan!!!

Glad you've had a good Christmas - hope you enjoy your New Year's Eve (I'll be working but not too bothered to be honest. I've always found it a bit of a let down)

I think your bf is giving you good advice, we have to learn to cope with these blips in our year without resorting back to TFR. (Says she who hasn't dared go near a scale yet!! Lol!) Although I can't say I'd rule it out if I found myself struggling again!

See you in 2010 :):) xx

Hi Tanya, glad you had a good Xmas and Santa was good to you. Looks like you have had a good time over the festive period, but hey thats what holidays are all about.

No comment on what you have eaten, because I have eaten everything in sight, and already talked to you on facebook about going back on lipotrim for about 3 weeks in January, but the great news is, STILL NOT SMOKING - See you back on this forum very soon chick xxx

You sound as though you had a great Christmas Tanya!! Glad Santa was good to you :)

I dont have any doubts you will reign yourself in come January....it is hard with all the choc/savoury/booze around, but once the festivities are over, I am sure you will get your head in gear.

Happy New Year when it comes!

So just a little update - nice to see you are all still commenting - it makes me :D :D :D knowing yous are always around!

I'm still eating stupidly and have drank so much vodka & cokes i never want to see another drink again (well ...... not till the 9th of jan anyways hahahahaa)

It all starts tuesday - im going to enjoy this weekend and tuesday i will be back at work and back to routine. I will be back to basics food wise, plenty of water and following the foods reccomended on refeed - and the quantities. The only deviation will be brekkie where i will still have muesli & raisens.

Anyways - ill be back full time here tuesday - sorry ive not been around much but prepare for more tanyaness :giggle: xxx

The last weekend of the Christmas Holidays!! lol I know that feeling! Im starting my health kick on Monday..

But logging back on here as really put me in the mindset for TFR again.. as i know ive got about 3 stone to lose lol!

Back