Chardonnay's restart - 3stone 4lbs - another 1lb gone!!!

Hi All

Whoo hoo! Jumped on the scales this morning and am another 2lbs down!!! So am now .10 into my next stone! As the scales hardly moved last week (it was TOTM) I am now down 8lbs since last Tuesday! So feeling great!

Glad I sticked at it, even though it was very frustrating seeing the scales stay the same weight almost every day last week and all of a sudden it droped by 5lbs... So happy!:happy036:

Can't "weight" for my WI tonight... !!!

Going to start looking at dresses on the internet to wear to this posh Xmas party!!

x:innocent0002:x:innocent0002:x

I'm so pleased for you Char!!

You go and get a gorgeous dress, you deserve it! Monsoon have got some bbbeeeaaaauuutiful ones in at the mo :)

also your beauty treatments should be good! Let me know if they're not and I will go down there and sort them out - one beautician to a beautician hehe

xx

Hiya Nathalie!

I have had a look at Monsoon at lunchtime and they have got some gorgeous dresses! I have also seen some beautiful dresses in Coast. Oohhh! It is all exciting!

Oooh! I am sure the beauty treatments will be lush, or else I will send you after them :whip:!!!

A friend of mine went to Centerparcs last year and had treatments and said they were really good...

Strange thing happening at work at the moment. Lots and lots of girls are saying "gosh, you really lost weight" etc. etc. Especially the girls I sit with and one other lady who is on a diet as well...

Although... the 4 girls that I am closest too in the office have said nothing whatsoever:confused:!!! They all would like to loose a few lbs so am wondering if the old green eye monster is coming out. Making me feel a bit sad tbh... At lunch time today one girl saw that I was looking at evening dresses for this Xmas do and she offered me her her size 18 dress that she has only worn once.

Now I am either being a complete beyatch and she was meaning well, but I just felt a bit sad cause it feels like they think I am not going to do it.

x:patback:x:needhug:x

Afternoon All!

Well, today someone from another department stopped me in the corridor to ask me if I had lost weight and I said "yes, actually, quite a bit now" and we kinda left it at that. I sent her an e-mail to say thank you and she had made my day (as my "friends" have still not mentioned it). Anyway... her response was:

Oooh, I'm so pleased that you didn't take offence. You've lost sooooo much weight, that I just had to congratulate you. You are looking really good and should be proud of yourself, well done hon :)

Lovely hey!

Leaving at 4pm today so only 40 mins to go... whooo hooo!

No news to update... weight the same as it was Tuesday but still smiling!!

Dreading eating for a week, will try my upmost to be healthy but I certainly will not be refraining from the alcohol!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Love Char x

x :party0036:x :character00254: x :party0036: x :character00254: x

Char where are you??? You have not been on for ages - well since I've been gone! Ikno wyou're off on holiday soon so I hope all is ok and everything is going well let me know!!

xxxx

Hi Nat!

Good to see you hon! How was your holiday??? I will try to get onto your thread soon to try to catch up and reply!

Well, I picked up 9.5lbs over 2 weeks of being "off" the diet. I had most of the week off before my holiday and then a week off on holiday eating absolutely anything that I fancied.

I was not particularly good all the time but I did eat fairly healthily (i.e. had all my greens and just had sandwiches for lunch) but I did drink a lot!!! We went out for very nice meals every night and would have a nice bottle of wine and the 2 and sometimes 3 courses. :party0036:

Heyho... back on the waggon. Had a good time gaining it and now only got 2lbs to loose to get back to my ticker below weight (I don't have the heart to change it!)

Not bad taking 2 days to nearly get back there... hopefully with the weekend under my belt my first weigh-in will be less than my last one before my holiday??? :innocent0001::innocent0001::innocent0001:

Holiday: We went and stayed in a little village called Lavenham on our way to Centerparcs as a wedding anniversary treat! We stayed in this 14th century hotel that Claudia Schiffer stayed in the night before her wedding. It was absolutely beautiful and they were very very friendly. We were allowed to leave the dog in the room too which is most unusual.

On the Monday we went to Centerparcs which was great! We done so much walking... easily 15miles or more! Want to go back again next year deffinately!

We spent so much money though!!! We recon that we spent around £900 without accomodation (well including the hotel in Lavenham!) so it was a pretty expensive holiday!

We have decided to start trying for a family in the not too distant future too. I am going to try to get as much of this bulk off me beforehand though and see what DH's Xmas bonus is like and then hopefully try in January.

This was not a thing that I had thought would happen so soon! I have not been particularly broody until now and I was hoping to be moved into a new bigger house and be totally debt free etc. We have our wedding loan that we are paying off but we hope to put DH's bonus towards this and then save like mad!!! Also, as we are going to stay in this house, I want some work done on the house to get it all fit for a sprog!

Scary "Big" Girl Decisions!!!

Well, hope all is well! Must get on with some "work"!

Take care all

Love
Char xxx

Char I'm so excited about you trying for a baby that's so exciting and so lovely!

I'm glad you had a good holiday, and also managing to shift the majority of it within 2 days is fab!! Im back on it today after falling off when in Ireland but Iv got nothing coming up and no excuses so I can do it now. My friend started up again with me today to do we will both be helping each other when at work. Won't be long before Im back into my thin clothes! My holiday was lovely although major disaster with the dress not fitting etc, but it's done now and I'm over it (well kind of!) tee hee.

Im ss'ing during the week from now on and maybe doing 790 here and there but Im also broke so need to save the pennies and get through the next 2 weeks! Things with me and Mr Oirish went v v well and Im all happy again and considering moving over there next year to give it a go. If I don't go I will never and know and will always be thinking what if?!

Right I better stop rambling and do some work, just trying to get through day 1 and the weekend and I'll be A ok! :)

Missed you Girly!

N xxx

Hello All!

Just a quick pop on here to update my diary and tickers... I am down another 3lbs - which is 1lb lighter than before going on holiday!

Very very happy! Will try to pop on in an hour and post more!

Love
Char xxx

Ohh congrats on getting all your holiday weight off! Now it is time to slim down for that xmas do of yours! Bet you will look gorgeous when it comes round and dead slim :)

N xx

Another 1lb off!!! Whoo hoo!

Feeling very slim today in a nice skirt and top with some accessories... why do I never accessorise when I am feeling like a fat frump???

Anyho...

I have 3 more lbs to loose to reach my 3stone mark! Can't believe it!!!

I hope that I can shift another 2 stone by 14 December!!! Need to really work at it and maybe try and get this fat arisis down the gym!

Well... off to change my tickers then got to get on with the Project of the Day from lovely boss!

See you later ladies!

Love
Char xxx

Hi Char, well done on getting that 1lb off it just seems to be dropping off you at the moment :) :) :)

You will have 2 stone by the 14th of December I have every faith in you and you ill look fantastic at your DH's x-mas do! :)

It's so funny what you say about accessorising. I to have come to work in a little pencil skirt with heels etc but this time decided to wear a big chunky necklace with it etc hehe :)

I think I have found another dress for his ball what do u think of this one? Think it might look quite good with the right accessories etc. As my waist is quite small so I think this could be quite good??

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_62311_401900_-1

N xxxx

Hi Nat!!!

How are you doing babe? How much have you lost so far?

I am so glad that it has taken me less than a week to get all of my holiday weight off and a week to get my holiday weight off PLUS an additional 2lbs! I wish it was more but very happy:party0049:!!!

I have only got 7 1/2 weeks to loose 2 stone... I really don't think I am going to be able to manage that! I really really want to look fantastic for DH's do but anything off is better than nothing!

I don't know about the accesories thing... I think with me it is I don't want to "stand out" so I try to be plain and blend into the background, but when I am feeling better about myself I love nice bits and bobs. I bought a really nice watch from Next yesterday and a bangle which is not like me at all.

I really really like that dress! It is lovely... might have to copy you!!! I am the same... I carry all my weight on my bum, hips and thighs. I have a very flat tummy and big boobs:ashamed0005:! So I really need the A Line skirt with flattering waist... nothing that starts just under the boobs and goes out or else I look like a tent!

I really one from Coast (I L-O-V-E Coast)... but it is £195...hmmm... and I can't find the link right now!!! Boo!

Well, I have just got back from an internal interview and I am really nervous and really undecided as to whether I want this job or not. It is a promotion but I am very unsure about the department it will be working in as I don't know anything or anyone up there. Will have to wait and see if I get it and if I do will worry about whether I go for it then or now.

Well, I best get on... 15 mins left of my lunch break and I have been staring at this machine all that time so going to go for a wander.

Hope you are ok!

Love
Char x

Hiya Char,

How did you get on yesterday? Any news on the interview yet either? Could be good for you, new job, new figure, new dress for the ball etc etc hehe

hope your ok catch up soon xxxx N xxx

Hiya!

Yeah, I got on fine yesterday ta! I ventured away from my tuna salad last night and had roasted chicken Quorn pieces mixed in with cottage cheese, courgettes and mushrooms then roasted. Was not great but it was nice to have something warm for dinner.

Our Waitrose does not have plain Quorn sausages - only ones with apples and ones with branston pickle. So got the Quorn chicken pieces and some tofu which I might try tonight...

They also have the burgers which I might also try... SoontobeGorgeous said we can have the frozen ones???

TBH - not really bothered about this job. If me and DH decide to go for the baby thing next year then I don't want a stressful job. I am really lucky where I am now. My bosses are lovely and I very rarely have to do overtime (unless I want to). I have heard horror stories about the team upstairs too so I am really worried about that.

Don't talk about dresses for balls:cry:! I keep seeing all these nice dresses that I can't buy because I don't know what size I will manage to fit into or if I will be too fat to wear anything "nice". If I only manage to loose another 2stone then I will be 14stone which is still pretty big isn't it???

Hope you are having a good day! You are pretty quiet on here today???

Hope to speak to you soon... I will try to log on tonight!

Love
Char xxx

Morning All

Well, I had a bit of a Bad Weekend…

On Friday I was really good and had a quorn dinner instead of our usual chicken kebabs. Then on Saturday I was having a Bad Day! I was fine all day but we were going to Bluewater in the evening and we were going to get a bite to eat. We went to Nando’s and I ordered chicken and salad BUT I had a glass of wine with my dinner. BIG mistake! Went home afterwards and decided “sod it” and opened another bottle and polished that off!

My stomach was in absolute agony on the Sunday (I think I have IBS which is kicked off with the wine) so I was bad with my diet again and could not stick to it on Sunday. I got straight back on the diet on Monday and my stomach has been absolutely fine. You would think this would deter me from eating and drinking… but nooo!!!

Anyway, I am not beating myself up about it as I have only had 2 weekend slip ups and a 2 week holiday and I am 1lb away from loosing 3 stone in under 3 months!!!

Unfortunately I got turned down for the job that I went for but I am glad that I did because I started to hear a lot of horrible stories about the girls up there not being very nice. And it was a bit of a confidence boost because I came a very close second and the only thing that let me down was the fact that I was nervous!

No more news to update on. Same old really.

Hope everyone else is doing well (Where is Nat???)?????????

Love
Char xx

I'm here!!! :)

Well done for getting straight back on hun - I to went off sunday night (had v bad food chips, choc, kfc and flap jack!) but got straight back on and have managed to shift some weight this week woo hoo :)

I also think it is good job you didn't get that job. The last thing you want is to move to a department where the women are nasty and you will feel stressed and uncomfortable etc!

Not long til the x-mas parties woo hoo - we best get pur skates on with shifting this weight! :)

N xxx

Hiya Sweetie!

God, I had an absolutely shocker of a day at work yesterday!!! I sit with this girl who is so overbearing and it is really getting me down. I have been sitting with her since she joined and we have recently had an office reshuffle and there are now four of us that sit together. I know a lot of stuff about her (a lot of stuff that work does not need to know) but she thinks she can treat me like **** and behave like a beyatch to me! I am so upset it is going to totally ruin my weekend thinking about it. I got upset yesterday and went to the toilets to have a good old cry. Then went up and saw a friend upstairs and then went to see the Secretarial Support Manager (i.e. Boss) to ask to be moved. She now knows it is her and proceeded to ignore me for the rest of the day. Is it me... but if I had upset someone I would really try my hardest to see if I could fix it or talk it out???

I am really sensitive and take a lot of things to heart and I worry like mad so I am really worried now and already dreading Monday!!!

Ho hum... rant over!

I also had KFC this weekend! It is the ultimate Bad Food but I love it!!! What do you have? I always get a variety meal with gravy!

Last night to cheer myself up I had my chicken kebab... but also had some donner meat and some of DH roast lamb thing that he was making in the oven. I think that may have kicked me out of ketosis because it was cooked in some cranberry jus or something!

Anyho... I am a 1lb lighter today and have reached my 3stone mark!!! I was so excited to get there but this whole work thing has put a big damper on my mood!

When is your Xmas party? And when is the officers ball?

I have 6weeks until DH's party and was hoping to be 2stone lighter by then but I seriously doubt that I will get there now but anything I get off between now and then is a bonus. Like I said above... I am still going to be a Big Girl.

Hope you have a great day and weekend!

Love Char x

Jumped on the scale this morning and I have managed to drop another 2lb this weekend. That takes me to 16 exactly! Another 1stone and 1lb and I will be exactly halfway there!!! I have been in the 16's for so long now so I can't wait to start seeing the 15's!!! Whoo hoo!!!

That has cheered me up no end... not looking forward to going to work tomorrow though... urgh... Might just have to phone in sick!!!

Not a lot to update on from yesterday's post... Hope you are all A OK!!!

Love
Char xxx

Back