Charity suggestions

emma3662

Silver Member
I need help everyone I want to be sponsored to do something for charity the charity will be the bubble foundation but I dont no wot to do HELP xx

I did an abseil recently but what about something sporting so as to help with your fitness and weightloss? Maybe a fun run? Sponsored walk? Cycling? There's loads of possibilities, im sure if you google it there will be lots of ideas...good on you for doing something for a good cause :)

I'm useless at thinking of ideas and would hate to let anyone down if I failed at anything sporty and bake sales dont work like they used to hopefully get back to gym asap and then sport might become an option thanks xx

if you google fundraising ideas there are loads of great ideas online...you should be able to find something that you'd enjoy ...good luck! x

25 mile trek anyone fancy sponsoring me?

I have signed up to do a 26 mile walk along Offa's Dyke in September to raise money for the Red Cross. I will be asking friends and family to sponsor me but I think I could raise more and make it fun if I hosted some sort of event. My ideas so far:

:) run a quiz night (find a free venue to host like a pub . . .) and get donations for prizes/raffle
:) a charity shop night at my house where people bring old clothes and books to give away and people donate what they are worth to them to my fundraising pot
:) take my size 14-18 clothes to my Slimming World group and ask for donations (probably going to take to charity shop anyway) . . . I could do this in car park before and after meeting

Any thoughts, ideas, help would be very welcome . . .

:thankyou:

i ran a race night last year and raffle in aid of my dad that passed away, i raised about £2k.

i ran a race night last year and raffle in aid of my dad that passed away, i raised about £2k.

:clap: Well done! My minimum to raise is £50, but I'm hoping for more.

Here is my new idea: ask my SW buddies to donate clothes they have shrunk out of and then sell these at a car boot/market whilst also advertising our SW group. Also have a donation box for my challenge. I would make a sign saying what I'm raising the money for, and that the clothes were donated because they are now too big . . .

Back