Charley24-Day 1 To Goal-And Restart Again!

Day 11

Good Morning !

Well afternoon I have just got myself dressed, have been trying to clean up with my bad shoulder/arm.

Hubby and DD2 had leftover curry I made for lunch - me Strawberry Shake.

On my 2nd 75cl bottle of water so far, need to drink around 3 I think to make 4 pints ! So on the way !

Hubby's Dad's birthday so they are popping in at tea time, cake of course although none for me but I don't like others to miss out.

Feeling constipated so my CDC brought me some Fibre 89, she said to use that after I have taken Senakot (sent hubby to shops to get some for me) I don't feel too bad, but haven't been for 3 days so know I am a little bloated and don't want to hinder weigh in Thursday AM !!!

Really shocked I am still here and still filling in this diary, looking back to day 4 an 5 when I seriously thought of giving up ! NO NO NO !!!!

Mind you if I had to say anything I would like it ould probably be crisps, as I love watching TV with some nibbles !!!

However my TV usage has gone right down as I tend to come online instead, read the forum etc to keep those hands busy !

I will probably check in later and update, CDC brought me Vanilla today - Vanilla is my favourite flavour in the whole world so I m looking forward to my tea, will report later xxx

PS Amaretto Shake would be nice........

Charley, I love reading your diary
please keep it going and good luck with the rest of week 2.
It is hard shopping and cooking for the family but just keep thinking of the end results...

Thanks Polly !

Had a eally 'hungry' night last night, so went to bed with my crossword book ! Could hear and smell hubby cooking curry leftovers and spreading it all over naan bread.....dreamt of food.

Managed to go this morning, a little, haha, thanks to the senakot, howeve much more to shift, here's hoping !

Thanks for reading :)

Day 12

Today has been soooo hard :(

I really have been hungry, feeling down and wanting to eat - I have resisted temptation but it's another early night for me.

The thing is, I really just crave chicken, hubby made spicy chicken with cous cous for himself and the girls tonight and I had to have a good sniff !

Feeling a bit down and deflated, wondering how much longer I can do this for.

Maybe it's being at home as I am off sick for my neck and shoulder problem for 2 weeks, waiting to see physio.

I hope the scales show a good loss as I am really down and depressed about things.

If I had any extra shakes I would have one but I only have enough to last me til I see my CDC.

Maybe I should have 4 a day some days that I struggle?

Any advice welcome, I feel rubbish !

Charlie
I always have a hard time too when i'm off work. I'm now on day 19 and some days are easier than others.
You are doing so well at the moment, stick with it and you'll be pleased you did.
If your struggling with3 shakes up it to 4 a day or even have a small 200cal meal with ss+
Your better doing that than falling off the wagon completely.
good luck and continue with the diary

Hi Charley, I agree with Polly, maybe you should just have a small meal if you feel you need it, or even just a bit of chicken to pick on, you are doing really well, this would be better than cheating and then feeling horrid after.

Day 13

Well this morning I woke up fine, had shake no bother also lunch fine.

Tonight I have the same problem, I am in ketosis, and this is day 13, yet why do I want to eat ?

I know it's not really my stomach, it's my neck and mouth if you know what I mean, they want something going down !

I wonder how much longer SS is for me and whether going to SS+ a few days a week would help?

I should be able to get the bars after weigh in, maybe this will help, having something more solid?

I thought things would get easier, I hate struggling !

Thanks for the support xxxxxxxxxxx

Charley stick with it.
Apparently there isn't alot of difference between ss and ss+ so if your hungry have something dont do without it's not worth it
Your doing great..
I've lost my 1st stone today and it's a great feeling.

Day 14

Firstly, well done Polly on your 1st stone !!!!

Today has been a bit easier, probably because I have been busy. Managed to make Spag Bol for hubby and kids with garlic bread.....my mouth was hanging open !

Weigh in tomorrow fingers crossed !!!! I am not seeing my CDC til 10am and have no shakes !!! Hopefully I can manage with lots of water !

Also going to see about having say a saturday meal, veg, tuna or even cottage cheese which I see is on list (I LOVE Cottage cheese) actually ANY cheese will do me !

So as I say, easier today but would have loved another shake tonight !

Will report tomorrow - day 15 on the result !

And thanks to those that come and read and comment, it's good to look back for me to see how I have been feeling !!!

Day 15

Weigh Day !!!

I am going to my CDC's house today but as I get weighed on my own scales I have weighed in and taken a photo with my mobile.

6lbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Making 17lbs in 2 weeks - yipppeeee !!!

So I am now 37lbs away from my goal weight and my BMI is in the 30. something as opposed to 33 at start.

This has spurred me on to think - YES - Come on another week, I have never lost this much weight in such a short space of time before, it would have taken 2 months on WW.

I am looking forward to tasting the bars for the first time ! And the flavouring for water - yum, will be nice to have a change !

Will check back in later on !!!

Well done. 17lb in 2 weeks is great
You must be really chuffed with yourself

Day 16

Hello !

Well I have found today quite good actually ! Had DD1's school play this morning, no time for my shake as we slept in (never ever happens) !!! I set alarm, hubby flicked it off, thinking he was putting it on !

Anyways got home about 10.30am and had first shake, friend came over, weighed herself. She is doing Celebrity Slim and has lost 8lbs in 2 weeks.

Drank water with sunshine orange - lovely ! And pottered about.

Hubb's Mum rang in a panic as she had lain down and overslept and was supposed to pic up kids !!!

Rang me, I had to quickly get changed and pick them up...........except I was wearing my wedding dress !

Ok sad I know but I wanted to see how I looked in it, I am a stone more than I was on my wedding day but it fit fine (has laced back). Hahahaha.

Anyways came home and Figero has eaten 2 of hubby's chilli plants ! He is uber unimpressed !

Girls at his Mum's for tea, back about 6.30 so I might have a snooze and then potter about tonight !

Hope everyone having a good day, how shocking is the rain and thunder !

Day 17

Wow, how hot has today been !!!!!!!!!

I am loving the sunshine mix for my water, making it easier to go down !

1st shake late this morning at 11am, another at 3pm is and now having my final at 8.30pm - have felt like eating (as usual) but now I have a bit more energy I have been ironing (groan) 1 basket done, 2 to go !!!!

I confess my ironing habits have slipped I always used to do it on Sunday nights but being on CD I have found it hard to have the energy !

TOTM is here, so not sure what that will do to my weightloss this week ! I am bloated and feeling uncomfortable, had 4 meals yesterday (2 shakes 2 bars) oops !! Now I am out of bars til Thursday (boo), didn't buy too many as I thought I would probably want them for every meal - guess I was right !

Today I was thinking how fab it would be to have a BBQ...........anyways remove that vision from my mind !!!!

Hope everyone having a good day, I am loving this summer rain we have at the minute - very refreshing !!!!!!

Off to Iron and Watch A DVD !xxx

Hey Charley
Glad to see it's still going well.
2 bars in 1 day....tut tut
I'm not sure how TOTM effects the weight loss so I guess we'll both see next week.
I love the water flavouring too. Orange is my favourite but the berry one is ok. Have you tried putting them in your ice cube racks in the freezer or making them into ice lollies. Apparently they are just as good.
speak soon

Day 19

Well, if anyone read my post last night 'I am going to crack' you will know how hard I found last night !

Basically I managed to cook a gorgeous tuna pasta bake for the family, however later on I just wanted to EAT !!!!

I was sitting watching a documentary and usually I would have crisps, chocolate etc by my side, however I had nothing !!!!

I find it so hard at night-time, although I have to say, as someone who suffers from insomnia at times I have never had such good night sleeps. I am asleep within a few minutes which is unheard of for me, I don't even hear hubby coming to bed !

Anyways I resisted the temptation ! Go me ! I really thought I was going to reach for the tuna in water, or cottage cheese I bought 'just in case'.

I peeked on the scales which kinda made me down :( I was 13.9 on weigh in last Thursday.

Friday - 13.7 - then last night 13.8 which really has got me down.

This morning back to 13.7, which means I have only lost 2lbs this week so far and I have 3 more days til weigh in Morning.

I just don't ONLY want to lose 2lbs, it makes you think oh I could do that at WW and EAT !

But I know I have to stay positive and keep reading posts from others who have been in the same situation. Also it's TOTM, my first on CD so I know common sense tells me I will be weighing heavier !

Anyways, today I have already done a big basket of ironing and I have another to go until all mine and the kids are done (excluding hubby's).

If I feel motivated enough who knows I may do his too !

I went on strike a long time ago with his ironing as I got fed up of his 3 outfit changes a day and his lack of keeping on top of it. We both work and I know he looks after the garden BUT I think he should help with the ironing too since I do most of the housework.

Apart from that he is the perfect man :)

I am going to try and up my water today as I don't feel I have managed what I should in the last few days and I know this can be another reason the scales aren't shifting the way I would like !

I need to keep telling myself that I have lost a lot already and my hard work will pay off.

I have a funeral tomorrow, the last one I went to was the week before I began CD and I couldn't close my size 16 Next jacket, I have just tried it on and I can do the button which is a step in the right direction.

Hope everyone having a good day ! And thanks Polly for the advice, I am going on the hunt for ice lolly makers !

XXX

Charley I was exactly the same on week 2. I did ss+ all week and came home loosing only 2lb. I was gutted but after beating myself up all evening realised looking at my overall weight loss made me realise I ve done well so far and just to continue through it.
You did well to get through the tuna pasta bake.
Just wait and see how you get on with official WI day

Back